Monster kahi ka

Malhotra Mansion
Mumbai

Manan entered the mansion laughing on something. The elders we're sitting in the living room including Cabir's parents and Abhimanyu's parents while the younger clan was in the patio enjoying. Manan greeted the elders and not finding the younger clan Manik asked

Manik- mom baaki sb kaha hai???

Nandini- haa koe nazar nae aaraha....

Neyonika- beta Alya, Mukti kitchen mein hai preparing snacks aur baaki bache toh patio mein hai.

Manik- okk....

He then moved to Neyonika and sat in between her legs on the floor. He put her hands on his hair indicating her to massage his head.

Nandini- mein Alya, Mukti ko dekhti hu.

Saying this she left. She entered the kitchen and saw both the girls talking and cooking. She greeted them and then joined them. The girls took the snacks and went out. On the way Mukti saw Manik sitting with the elders. She came to him started pulling him

Mukti- bhai chalo na sb patio mein bethe hai aap sb bado ke bich mein kya krrae ho chalo na (while Manik just hmmed in reponse. Getting irritated she again pulled him) bhai chalo na. Mere se khicha bhe nae jaara kitna heavy ho aap.

Mukti was busy pulling him but he did not budge. He was enjoying this session when Neyonika saw him smiling secretly. She slapped his shoulder and spoke

Neyonika- jaa chala ja. Kyu usse pareshaan krra hai. Chehra dekh uska.

He opened his eyes and saw Mukti's irritated face. He chuckled and got up. He put his hand around her shoulder and both bro-sis went where the others we're sitting. Mukti settled herself beside Nandini which was the last seat left. Manik looked here and there to find a seat for himself. Finding no place he sat on the floor and kept his head in Nandini's lap. The others hooted on his act. Nandini blushed while Manik ignored them all.

Ranveer- bhai thodi toh sharam kro. Dekho bhabi kese sharma rae hai.

Manik- tune kbhi sirrr rakh kar nae dekha na islia bol raha hai. Ek baar head massage leke toh dekh.

Cabir- ooe hoe Manik baba... tuune kb lee 'head massage'.

He stretched the word head massage.

Manik- tujhse mtlb???

Cabir- haa bhai ab humse kyu mtlb hone lga. Ab toh sb mtlb Nandini se hoga na tujhe.

Alya- awww guys!!! Bs kro. Look at her face kitna red hogya hai.

Ranveer- ooe... don't tease my bhabi.

He side hugged her. They all we're talking on random topics when a butler came and informed them that the pandit was here and the elders had called all of them inside. Everyone moved inside and settled themselves on the couches.

Panditji- beta sgae ke lia dushhere se agle din ka muhrat shubh hai aur shaadi ke lia 2 shubh muhrat hai. Ek teen mahine baad January 17 ka aur ek 6 mahine baad April 10 ka.

Cabir's mom- pandit ji humare beti ke godhbharae ke lia bhe shubh muhrat bta dijea.

Panditji- ji godhbharae bhe sagae vaale din krskte hai aap. Veh din shubh hai iss karyh ke lia...

Anurag- dhanyavaad panditji.

After blessing everyone the pandit left.

Alya- wow... this is so exciting. Godbharae aur Engagement ek he din... I'm damn excited.....