Road side kulfi....

Bangalore
Any random
cafe&restraunt

They all we're enjoying their dinner with Cabir feeding Navya bearing her tantraums. Mukbhi and Dhrulya romancing and Manik teasing Nandini. They we're done with the dinner so they thought of having ice cream.

Before they could order nandini spoke

Nandini- guys hmlog bahr se ice cream khae. I mean road side kulfi. Believe me you will love it.

All the boys- no we won't let you eat unhealthy.

Manik- pta nae kese bnaya hoga voh. 

Abhimanyu- exactly. Don't know me they even wash their hands or not.

Dhruv- and god knows kese kese insects ghumte honge uske aas pass.

Cabir- sorry girls but we won't allow you to eat from road side.

Navya- what do you mean Cabir??? Humme tumse ab kulfi ke lia bhe permission lene pdege. Hum toh khaenge aur hmara baby bhe khaega.

Cabir- hdd hai yrr vese... kuch acha socho toh bhe.... forget it...

Alya- why are you acting so stubborn Dhruv?? Are you trying to stop me??

Dhruv- baby try to understand na?? ?

Mukti- Dhruv keep your 'understanding' with you. Humme khane hai mtlb khani hai.

Abhimanyu- Mukti ek baar mey mna krdiya na...

Mukti- kyu Abhi ek kulfi kuch nae bigarti...

Manik- enough is enough. Koe nae jaega means koe nae jaega. Am I clear (he spoke in a stern voice).

All this while Nandini was silent. She was thinking about the blunder she did. She thought they all we're fighting because of her. This was the reason she kept away from all. All her insecurities and negative thoughts which she was trying to shoo away we're again overcoming her state of mind. Finally she spoke.

Nandini- guys please don't fight. I'm sorry that I gave such a stupid  suggestions (she said looking at all the boys). Girls let's do as they say. I think yeh log sahi kehrae hai. 

Alya- it's not about wrong or right Nandini... They have better ways to explain. They just can't come and order ke you won't means you won't.

Mukti- exactly. And seriously Mr. Thakkar you are a doctor and you know ke ek kulfi won't harm. Hum mey se koe bhe itna sensitive nae hai ke after  eating one ice cream from road side we will fall sick.

Manik- Mukti (he spoke controlling his anger) enough is enough. You are not allowed to shout. Voice down.

Cabir- exactly tum log ke phaiday ke lia we are saying.

Navya- kyu Manik tum chahe chikho chillao kuch bhe kro. Tum log pe koe rook nae aur agar hum bole toh enough. Cabir we did not ask for anything wrong. Aur aap sb log itne daave se kese keh skte ho ke vo achi nae hoge aur hr cheez mey healthy unhealthy nae dekha jata sometimes one should only think about taste.

Nandini- guys please shant hojao ese mt laro. It's all because of me. Na he mey ye h topic uthati aur na he tumsb arguememt krte. I'm sorry. (She was on verge of crying).

Navya- nandu iddr dekho hmari taraf (but she did not budge). Nandini hmne kaha hmare taraf dekho (she spoke a bit loud. They all we're surprised Navya talking loudly and sternly. Nandini turned towards her as she only calls her by her full name when she is beyond angry on her). Sunno hmare baat. Apne thoughts aage rakhne mey burae nae hai. Kya tum jaanti thi ke tumhare is baat bolne se hmlog mey behes hojaege?? Nae na... toh!!! Stop blaming yourself. Samjhi???(She nodded like a child). Hmm... good. Aur rahi baat kulfi ke toh vo hmlog khake he rahenge kyu girls??