Impressive Mrs. Malhotra

Manan's Apartment
Malad West
Mumbai

Nandini- Manik let me do my work.

She warned showing him the knife.

Manik- arre meine kya kiya?? You do your work and let me do mine.

He carefully too the knife from her hand and again snacked his arms around her waist. She sighed audibly and again got busy in cooking.

Nandini- aapke pass koe kaam nae hai krne ko??? Vese toh saara din office ke files mein ghuse rehte ho

Manik- hdd hai yrr. Mtlb jb pati kaam kre tb problem, na kre tb bhe problem.

Nandini- drama thoda zada hogya haa...

She spoke showing him her palm.

Manik- arre you should be sorry aur tum mujhe attitude dekha rae ho. Not good wifey!!!

Nandini- aur mere galti kya hai husband???

She asked raising her eyebrow still cutting the veggies.

Manik- arre tumne mujhe accuse kiya...

She for once stopped her work and turned her face to him.

Nandini- meine accuse kiya?? Kb???

Manik- arre abhi toh krrae thi. Jb...

Nandini- Manik!!!! Manik!!! Stop. I'm sorry meine aapko accuse kiya. Ab mujhe kaam krne dejea, packing bhe krne hai.

Manik- nae let me explain the logic of you accusing me.

Nandini- arre mujhe samajh aagya. You don't need to explain.

Manik- so that means you agree, you did a mistake accusing me...

Nandini- haa baba I agree...

Manik- ab glti ki hai toh punishment milega...

Nandini- kya punish....

Her words hicked in her throat as his lips came in touch with her skin. She tilted her head giving him more access. He bit her soft spot making her hiss. He placed numerous kisses there to ease the pain. She was completely lost in the moment while he opened his eyes looking at her face.

Manik- next time se careful wifey aur tumhara khana jll raha hai.

He smirking went away. Nandini realised how he tricked and her and shouted his name.

Nandini- Manik!!!!!

She stomped her foot in annoyance and heard his laughter. She then smiled and continued doing her work.
_________________________________________