Do i love him????

Manik after paying the bill drove to juhu beach. He was time to time glancing at her but all her way she kept looking outside. As soon as she saw the surroundings she snapped her head towards him. He instead of speaking gestured her to step out. She stepped out and he parked the car at a side. He then locked the car and came to her. He held her hand and both started walking towards the beach. As they we're on sand Nandini removed her sandals. She held them in one hand and the other hand was in Manik's hold. Manik too stopped and removed his shoes.

Manik- yhi pe rahdo we'll take them when we go back.

She did not say anything and followed what he said. Both we're walking in silence hand in hand. After 10mins Manik stopped. Nandini looked at him confused. Sighing he cupped her face in his hands and spoke

Manik- naraz ho mujhse???

She nodded in a no and looked down. He lifted her chin up and said

Manik- mere taraf dekho kitten. I'm sorry.

She did not say anything just crashed on his chest and started sobbing. He smiled and took her in his embrace. He stroked her hair lightly and spoke

Manik- I'm sorry jaan please don't cry. Acha I'll do anything to make it up for you but please stop crying baby.

She was continuously sobbing in his chest clutching his t-shirt in her hands. After a few minutes she spoke hicupping....

Nandini- you .... you ... are so.... so bad. Aap shaam se muj.....mujhe dant rae ho. I .... I know I'm at fault but you could. ... have... have explained me pyaar se na.... I hate you. .... i hate you.....

Manik- lekin i love you.

(Kesa lga... 😆😆😆shocked hihi....)

She with a jerk looked up to see if he was lying. But to only see sincerity in his eyes.

Manik- shocked???? I know pr i could not control any more. I love you alot jaanaa please stop crying. Kb kese pta nae pr i love you alot.

Nandini- pr i still hate you.

Manik- I'm sorry baby. Please stop crying please. Mein kya krta. You are way too stubborn. Acha tell me tumne breakfast ache se kiya??? (She looked down) acha chodo lunch too you skipped. Aur ab agar mein dinner ke lia force nae krta tum phir se apna meal skip krdete haina???

Nandini- leave this. Aapne shaam ko bhe mujhpe gussa kiya tha when i was about to leave for hospital.

Manik- agar pyaar se bolta toh tum manti??? Ustime vese bhe you we're angry aur agar mein thoda sternly nae bolta toh... i don't think aage bolne ke zrurat hai. Aur rahi baat Navya ke function ke toh kya Malhotra Mansion tumhara ghr nae hai??? Tum uss ghr ke beti ho and Soon-to-be-Mrs.Malhotra kuch he months mein bahu bhe(she looked down shyly). Hmmm... so abhi aur koe baat jispe mera baby gussa ho???

She nodded in a no still hiding her face in his chest.

Manik- abhi chale. It's late. Sonna nae hai tumhe???

Nandini- nae abhi nae jaana. Abhi i want to play with water. See the water... it's shinning like pearls in this moonlight. Mujhe khelna hai please na mani... please...

Manik- go.... pr thodi deer okk otherwise you'll catch cold.

She kissed his cheek and ran away. He sat on the sand and started watching his lady love. He was silently clicking her pictures. He saw the time and got up. He went near her and spoke