Manofying him

Malhotra Mansion
Mumbai

Breakfast table
All the boys were yawning and the elders were watching them with amused faces.

Manik- mom ek cup strong black coffee bnado please.... bohot neens aarae...

Karan- Neyoma mere lia bhe...

Cabir/Dhruv/Abhimanyu- humme bhe aunty...

Harsh- ke gl aaj sb nu inni neens kyo aandi pae ee?? (kya baat hai aaj sbko itni neend kyu aarae hai??)

Manik- 'cz we did not sleep properly last night dadu...

Anurag- kyu bhai???

Ranveer- kya dad aap bhe kuch bhe puchrae ho...

The couples stood embarrassed when Manik spoke

Manik- shut up there's nothing like that and stop running your lazy stupid horses...

The other boys too glared at him and Dhruv told them about last night and how the girls were scared and did not let them sleep. The elders laughed and the girls too giggled.

Nandini- mein bnati hu...

She got up from her seat.

Manik- ehh mein chalta hu... I'm already late....

Nandini- kharoos!!!

She muttered and he heard it. Passing her a glare and faking everyone smile he too got up...

Neyonika- arre pr abhi toh tu coffee mangra tha... ab vo bnane jaarae hai toh piike jana...

Manik- mom mein pehle he aadha ghanta late hu and I have meeting lined up... ehh dad vo foreign clients vaali file aapne check krli thi na???

Anurag- haa puttar vo krli thi meine... by the way meeting kb hai???

Manik- ek ghante mein...

Anurag- chalo all the best!!! I'll meet you direct in the conference room.

Manik nodded and kissing Neyonika's cheek went away. Nandini followed him till the car. Before he could sit she pulled him pinning him to the car window. He turned his face to the other side making a bored expression...
Flaring her nostrils, she held his collar and spoke

Nandini- ab yeh cold treatment kislia???

Ignoring her he put on his aviators making her more angry. He removed her hand from his collar straightening his shirt. Passing her a forced smile he turned to car. Before he could open the door Nandini placed her hand over there. Having enough he spoke

Manik- what???

Nandini- answer me first...

Manik- not interested...

Nandini- Manik tell me why are you angry now...

She spoke sighing... He looked at her for a brief moment and spoke

Manik- you forgot we were fighting yesterday....

And then she remembered their previous day fight. Gritting her teeth she spoke

Nandini- I guess we were over it...

Manik- and when did that happen Mrs. ....