You love to see me worried

Genuine votes and comments please 😊😊😊
____________________________________
Malhotra Mansion
Mumbai

It was past mid-night when Nandini woke up coughing badly. She got down from the bed seeing Manik moving. Seeing the water bottle empty, she went down to grab some water. She sneezed twice on her way down.

Placing the bottle on the slab she held the slab and with the other hand clutched her stomach which was aching badly due to constant cough. She rubbed her chest trying her best to soothen herself. Drinking some water, she put a few granules of sugar in her mouth.

She came out and sat in the living room. She placed the cushion in her lap and slipping a little down adjusted her head on it's arm.

Nandini- ayiappa yeh kya nai musibat hai.... yeh khasi ruk hi nai rai hai. Agar mein bimar padgai na toh pareshaani hojaegi aur uppr se jo sb dantegay vo alag...

She thought to herself and unknowingly slept their itself.

Next day Manik woke up early and not finding her around frowned.

Manik- may be mom ke saath niche hogi..

He thought. He came down and directly went to the kitchen where Neyonika was working. He back hugged her and wished her morning.

Neyonika- good morning Mannu!!! Aaj itni jaldi uth gaya??

Manik- haa vo neend khul gai islia...

Neyonika- aur Nandu nai uthi abhi tk?? She toh is an early riser..

Manik- she's not there in room. Mujhe laga aapke saath niche hogi toh mein yaha aagya...

Neyonika- nai beta meine toh usse nai dekha subha se....

Manik- strange!!! Kaha chali gai subha subha....

Neyonika- yahi kahi hogi... tu fikr kyu krta hai... garden mein hogi aaja dekhkar aatay hai...

Both mother-son went out to the garden and not finding her there frowned again. Both came inside and that's when Manik's gaze fell on Nandini's sleeping figure on the couch.

Manik- yeh dekho yeh yaha pe soorai hai...

Neyonika- prr yaha kyu soaygi... jhagray thay tum dono??

Manik- nai mom.. rat ko toh she was there with me in our room.

Neyonika touched her forehead and found it burning hot.

Neyonika- Mannu she's having fever... matha dekh tapraha hai iska...

Manik touched her forehead and found it burning.

Manik- shit!!! Nandini!!! Nandini!!! Open your eyes... mom aankhe nai kholrai hai... aap... aap bolo na...

Neyonika- mein PaNi laati hu ruk...

Neyonika hurriedly got some water amd sprinkled on her face but it did not work....

Neyonika- tu isse room mein leke jaa aur doctor ko phone krr... mein thanda PaNi aur pati leke aati hu...

Manik picked her up and carried her to their room.

Manan's room
He lay her on the bed and sat beside her rubbing her palms.

Manik- Nandini!!! Nandini jaan utho na... see your Manik is so worried...

Meanwhile the doctor arrived and checked her. The other family members too were standing worried.