Never give up on you.

Bangalore

Manik first went to Bellandur Lake and searched for her. He looked for her for almost two hours but she was no where to be seen. He came back to his car.

Manik's POV
Godd. ... saara lake area chaan mara pta nae kha hai yeh ladki. Yrr. ... agar dusri jgah bhe na mili toh. Nae nae Manik think positive. Abhimanyu ne kha tha ke these are her favourite places. Agar yha nae hai toh dusri jgah pe hoge. Godd. .... this girl will turn me mad. Aaj tk Manik Malhotra ko koe order nae krpaya aur yeh mujhe apne piche piche doora rahi hai. Wahh! !!! Manik beta wahh!!! Good going. Ese he tarakkiyo mey chalte raho. Yeh mey Cabir ke jese baat kyu krraha hu. Yrrr yeh lrki pkka mujhe pagl krke he chodege. Chal beta Manik it's already dusk time agar vo vha bhe na mili toh. No...no...no...no... I have to confront her today.

POV Ends

He drives to Cubbon Park. He enters the park and almost after one hour he sees her sleeping with her head on trunk of tree and a book on her chest which she must be reading he thought. He smiled seeing her sleeping like a child. He settles himself beside her and carefully takes the book from her hand. Though he was careful but due to pulling nandini woke up. She got startled seeing him.

Nandini- Manik!!! (She asked being shocked and surprised as this place of her's was only known to Abhimanyu. Though he knew but never visited her in such a manner. Composing herself she asks) Manik, what are you doing here ???

Manik- dancing (ha answers sarcastically. She makes angry pout hearing him and tries to get up but he holds her and makes her sit again). What ....why are giving me those looks and stop making these pouts unless and untill you want me to kiss you. (She again tries to get up but he again pulls her and makes her sit in his lap this time). Don't you dare get up samjhi, we need to talk (this time he spoke seriously).

Nandini- what talk Manik???? Dekho na andhera horaha hai let's go back we'll talk later .(She knew what was coming still she tried to act innocent ).

Manik- hogya tumhara. I know you are trying to escape but today there is no escape. Pichle do din se bhaag rahi ho not today. You need to answer me today and don't even try to change the topic 'cz I won't let you go untill and unless I get to know what I want to....

Nandini- what do you want to ask Manik . You know everything phir she kya bacha hai (She gave up as she knew there was no escape now).

Manik- why are you running Nandini. Kyu krrae ho apne aap ko door sbse. Kyu tum sbko nae btadete what all you want through. Kyu kl tumne Karan bhai ke baate chupchap as sunli. Why are you treating yourself like a trash???? Why???

Nandini- bhagu nae toh kya kru Manik . My destiny had taught me to run Manik . I can't face the truth, itna courage nae hai mujhme ke sb ko jaake btadu . Galati toh mere he thi na manik ke bhabi died in that incident. Mujhe bchane ke chakkr mey she koat her life. Sb ko sach pta ho yaa nae pta ho kya pharak padta hai. Nothing is gonna change. Rahi baat aap sb logo se bhagne ke toh yesss I'm running away Manik. Kya phaida pass aane ka, You all can't stay with me forever. Kuch din baad tumsb vapis chale jaaoge and phir mey akele rehjaunge. I have to face that day isse acha yahi haina ke I maintain distance from you guys. I'm not treating myself like a trash Manik, I am a trash. Kya kiya menay.... na mey ishima ko bcha pae na amms ko aur na he bhabi ko. I am just a piece of trash.

Before she could say further Manik kissed the hell out of her. She was shocked by this sudden kiss.

Readers lga jhatka. Hihi let's continue further.

He left her lips when he was satisfied. Her lips had turn blood red due to his wild kiss.

Manik- dare you say that again. You are not a piece of trash. Tuhare ishima me kya isilia tumhe itna bada kiya ke you call yourself a trash. Tumhara papa, bhai, mere dad, tumhare neyoma, navya, fab4 love you isilia ke you call yourself a piece of trash. Shame on your thinking Nandini. Sb kuch jaane ke baad bhe tumhara bhai tumse itna pyaar krta hai, tumhare care krta hai, kl tumhe malum hai unhone tumse rudly kyu baat ke??? (She looks down not knowing what to say). I'll tell you. He was hurt nandini ke jb unhone tumhe kisi bhe cheez ke lia blame nae kiya toh phir guilt kis baat ka. Tumhare sath time spend krna chahte thay pr tum you ghr aana he nae chahti thi. He was hurt and as a result he shouted on you.
(Now Nandini was in tears. She hugged him and hid herself in his embrace).

Nandini- kya kru mey Manik. Jitna bhe try krlu this guilt always overpowers me. Mujhe mey koe hope he nae hai. Koe hai he nae mere pass rehne vala. Kuch dino mey sbhi chalejaenge. Agar tumhare baat mankr mey yeh guilt ko overpower kr bhe lunge toh kya phaida. Mere lonliness ko koon overpower krega Manik??? Rehna toh akele he hai na...

Manik- and what if I promise you a forever????

She looked at him shocked.

Nandini- what are you saying Manik...

Manik- promise me you will not give up on your self Nandini, promise me. Badle mey I promise you a forever. 'Tit for tat' nandu (Saying this he winks at her). She chuckles hearing him. (He also smiles seeing her). Keep smiling always. Kya pta tumhare yeh smile kisi da din bnade.

She did not know what to say so she hugged him tight.

Nandini - I will definitely try Manik. And I know what I have to do next. (She says determined). Promise me you will never give up on me.

Manik- I promise princess... I'll never give up on you. "Giving up is a option Nandini but you are my choice not an option. I'm with you helping you, promising you a forever 'cz I choose I not because I don't have any option". (He says looking straight into her eyes. Not to create any awkward situation, he says) Abhi chale sb wait krrae honge. Time dekho 8 bjrae hai. Chale??

She nods and both leave from there hand in hand.

Hola guys!!! Here is the update as promised. Hope you like it. So tell me how was it. Ignore grammatic errors. Incline votes and comments.

Happy reading😊😊😊