Mr. Mean Freak

In plane
Mumbai airport

Manik's POV
Godd..... i never knew handling Nandini would be this difficult. My kitten... she cried like a baby. But it was really surprising. The way she was pleasding me... what was it disturbing her. She said she was feeling restless. Even I'm feeling restless. I did not tell her because i did not want her to worry about me. I just hope she keeps herself away from trouble. God please keep my kitten safe.
POV Ends

Next morning was normal for everyone. Nandini was feeling better. She let go of her negative thoughts and started with her daily chores. She texted Manik a morning message and went down. Having breakfast with everyone, Ranveer dropped her to the hospital.

On the other side Manik too landed in Dubai. He was on his way to the hotel when thought of calling Nandini. Nandini was sitting in her cabin reading some cases. Her phone rang and seeing the caller id, a wide smile made it's way on her face and she picked the call

Nandini- hello!!!

Manik- hello kitten!!!

Nandini- Manik aap pohonch gae koe dikkat toh nae hue na. You are well right???

Manik- haa baba. I reached safe n sound. Heading towards the hotel. Aaj rest hai kl I'll go for the meeting.

Nandini- hmmm....

Manik- you tell me... how's my baby doing???

Nandini- I'm missing you...

Manik- i guess tumhe abhe tk Mr. Mean Freak milla nae tabhi you are missing me...

Nandini- Mr. Mean Freak??? Ab yeh koon hai???

Manik- hai koe... it'll protect you in my absence. What do you call me?? Emm.... monster haina??? toh bs.... kuch esa he hai. Acha Nandini I'll call you later. I've reached the hotel, need to freshen up.

Nandini- okk take care.

Manik- you too. Love you...

Nandini- love you more.

The call diconnected and the rest of the day passed in a jiffy. It was evening when Nandini reached home. She was heading to her room when Sadna stopped her.

Sadhna- Nandu beta tere lia koe parsal aaya hai. Tere room mein he rakhva diya tha meine. Kuch mngvaya tha tuune???

Nandini- haa bua kuch samaan mngvaya tha.

Sadhna nodded and Nandini ran to her room. She noticed the packet placed on the table. She threw her bag on the bed and took the packet in her hands.