Tom n jerry cheeze

Santorini, Greece
Hotel Room

After their hot make out session, both lay in each other's embrace absorbing their presence. Manik was playing with her choora and looking at the fading colour of her henna.

Manik- these bangles look so beautiful on your wrists.

She smiled hearing him.

Nandini- Mani....

Manik- hmm....

Nandini- when will you resume your work???

Manik- why??? Something wrong???

Nandini- nae nothing wrong. Just ese be pucha.

Manik- next day after we reach Mumbai or a day after may be.... When will you start???

Nandini- after a week we reach Mumbai. I still have two weeks pending holidays.

(Two weeks means one week in Spain and one after they reach Mumbai, if by change anyone of you is confused).

Manik- chalo that's great.

Nandini- Manik once we join back, hum ek dusre ko time depaenge na???

Her this question actually made him think for a few seconds.
Having no response from him, she shook him a little.

Nandini- btaea na. Will we be able to give each other time??? I don't want ke hum unsb coupled ke tarah hojae who loose their spark and themselves under all the work preesure and duties.

Manik- see Nandini I won't say ke mein busy nae rahunga neither can I promise ke mein tumhe poora time dunga. At times I'll be busy and at times you will be busy too but I just want ourselves to be vocal about our feelings. If you feel I'm not giving you time, I want you to confront me.

She nodded and spoke

Nandini- let's make a deal.

Manik- kya deal???

Nandini- sunday will be our day. No work, nothing.

He pecked her temples and spoke

Manik- sealed.

She smiled on his gesture. Something stuck her mind and being an impatient soul, she spoke

Nandini- Manik what about our families??? In all this 'our thing' we should not forget them too.

Manik- shhhh.... stop worring. We'll manage it when the time comes. Let's go with the flow okk.

She nodded.

Manik- wanna go out or stay here itself??? Abhi sirf chaar he bje hai...

Nandini- Go out.

Manik- aren't you tired???

Nandini- as much as I'm tired Mr. Malhotra, I don't wanna loose any opportunity to explore this place.

She grinned.

Manik- in that case Mrs. Malhotra, I won't allow you to go anywhere.

She frowned and spoke

Nandini- why???

Manik- 'cz I know your body needs rest and before you start arguing, I'll tell you before hand we aren't going anywhere today especially after the way I exhausted you so sleep.