May be you're falling for me

Bangalore
Murty Villa

Karan took Nandini's food to her room. He fed her bearing all her tantrums. Later he made her lay down and left kissing her forehead. After sometime Ram too came to her room to check on her. It was almost her medicine time so with lots of requesting and pampering, bearing all her tantrums he made her eat her medicine. They share some father-daughter moments,talking about old times, remembering how they used to talk and have fun. Ram apologized again but she only said she forgave them as she was never angry on neither her brother nor him. She was just hurt and needed someone to console her, to ensure her that they we're there with her no matter what. She also asked him not to talk about last again. She wanted to move on and start a fresh. Their father-daughter conversation was heard by Manik who was passing by. He was happy and had a wide smile hearing her. Ram finally bid bye to her asking her to rest for a while. He exited the room and saw Manik standing there smiling and lost in his world. He patted his back and asked him to go in. Manik smiled and nodded and Ram left from there. Manik entered her room and saw her sitting in the bed looking nowhere in particular. He sat in front of her and clicked his fingers in front of her eyes bringing her back from her lost land.

Nandini- finally someone got time for me. Nae to saara din bs apne mein he busy thay.

Manik- oooo so someone is complaining.

Nandini- haa kuch esa hi. Mujhe baat nae krne aapse. Jaea aap apna kaam smbhalea. Who cares for me....

She folded her hands on her chest and turned the other side. Manik was smiling at her acts.

Manik- areee baapre yeh toh bohot baari problem hogae. Itna gussa. .....

She did nothing but nodded her head in a yes. He got up and in a swift picked her up in his arms and took her to the balcony. He sat and made her sit in his lap and then covered both of them properly with the blanket kept in balcony. He then made her at him and pecked her nose and spoke

Manik- soo my kitten is angry hmm???

She like a child snuggled more into him and started playing with his pendent which he bought for both of them.
(Remember in the previous chapter he gifted her a pendant. He had bought two, one for himself and other one for her).

Nandini- hmmm....

Manik- acha toh phir isse kaam chaljaega??

He showed her her favourite Bourvilla Chocolate. She snached it from him and started eating. Throughout her eating Manik was admiring the child in her. "It's rightly said that we behave like a child in front of our loved ones". For Manik ,he was aware of his love and for Nandini, her love was blomming which she herself was not aware of'. She finished the whole chocolate and looked at him grinning widely. He chuckled seeing her. He then wiped her hands with his handkerchief.

Manik- bachi ho tum ek dum. Do you know that??

In return she just hugged him tight. He smiled at her and tightened his hold on her. They both stayed in the position for sometime. Neyonika's voice bought themback from their land who called them for dinner.

Manik- chale mom is calling for dinner.

Nandini- nae.... yaha pe(she referred to his arms) bs ese he rehna hai humesha ke lia. This is the most safest place for me. Manik you na... you are very special to me bohot zada. Itna ke mein bta nae skti. You are eveything to me.

Manik- may be you are falling for me....

Nandini- agar esa hai toh phir I'm loving it.