Holi celebrations

Murty Mansion
Mumbai

Nandini- Manik chodea mujhe koe aajaega.

Manik- yeh toh tumhe mujhe chidhane se pehle sochna chahea tha. What we're you saying?? Emmm.... haa!!! Manik you can't do it, aapse nae hoga (mimicking her). Ab bolo ab kyu drrae ho???

Nandini- bohot bari galti hogae ke meine The Manik Malhotra ko challenge krdiya, ab toh jaane dejea.

Manik- mood nae hai.

Nandini- Manik koe aajaega.

Manik- toh aane do....

Nandini- Manik koe kya sochega. Sb bahar bethe hai aur hum dono gayb hai.

Manik- tumne yeh tb socha tha jb mujhe kehrae thi you can't kiss me in my house. Ab toh kiss leke he jaunga.

She did not say anything just placed her lips on his. She took the charge and sucked his lower lip making him groan. They broke the kiss for the need of oxygen.

Manik- desperate much. I see!!!!

She blushed and hid her face in his chest.

Sadhna- Nandu.... nandu kaha hai beta.

Nandini widened her eyes and looked at Manik.

Nandini- meine bola tha na koe aajaega. Ab bhugto....

Manik- arre why are you blaming me??? Tumhe kisne kaha tha to challenge The Manik Malhotra and to hurt his ego...

Nandini slapped her head in annoyance. Her man was self-obsessed.

Nandini- such a self- obsessed person you are Manik....

Manik- acha???? Thank you so much Nandini, I wasn't aware of the fact.

She was about to fireback when Sadhna knocked the door of the stoor room.

Sadhna- Nandu.... Nandu tu andr hai beta???

Nandini looked at Manik with puppy eyed .

Manik- promise you'll do whatever I say???(She nodded). Okk then say you are here inside (her eyes widened in shock). Listen to me first. Say you are in and came here to find something but you forgot what....

Sadhna- Nandu....

Nandini- haa bua???

She asked openeing the door.

Sadhna- tu andr kya krrae thi???aur mein kbse aavaz lgarae hu...

Nandini- sorry bua vo mein yaha kuch lene aae thi pr yaad bhuul gya kya...

Sadhna- acha chl chod yeh sb aur chal sb intezaar krrae hai tera.

She nodded and followed Sadhna. They came out where the bonfire was set.

Neyonika- loo Nandu bhe aagae. Chalo bacho shuru kro pooja.

Ranveer- pr mom bhai kaha hai???

They looked around and found Manik coming towards them talking on phone.

Mukti- bhai kabhi toh kaam ko side pe rakha kro. ..