Restless him

Murty Mansion
Mumbai

Everyone was sitting on the breakfast table. Though Nandini was talking to everyone but still she was not her usual self. Sadhna thought of something and spoke

Sadhna- arre humsb toh bhul gae!!!! Parso diwali hai aur koe teyari shuru bhe nae hue.

Nandini- ohh haa bua.... acha yaad krvaya aapne. Rangoli bnani hai, gifts laane hai, decoration, sb kuch dekhna hai. Mein na aaj chutti leleti hu phir chlte hai shopping pe what's say???

Everyone took a sigh of relief as she was finally distracted.

Mukti- shopping ke lia toh I'm in...

Alya- me too....

Navya- hum bhe!!!

Cabir- ohh hello!!! Kya hum bhe??? Halat dekhi hai apni. You're not going anywhere.

Navya- Cabir jaane do na humme. I promise I'll take care.

Cabir- it's a clear cut no....

Neyonika- beta jaane de na. Humsb honge sath mein toh kyu drraha hai...

He looked at Navya's crying face and nodded. Here our Nandu was again playing with her food which did not go unnoticed by our majnu.

Manik- stop playing with your food.

Nandini- mani.... (she spoke in a honey coated voice)

Manik sensed danger and looked at her raising an eyebrow.

Nandini- mera na bss hogya.

He smiled at her and took her plate. She grinned but soon that changed into a frown when he stuffed the food in her mouth. She made a crying face but one glare from him and she sat quietly.

Ram- beta ek tu he hai jo isse ache se khila skta hai nae toh yeh hmesha apna bhola sa chehra dekha kr bhag jaati hai.

Karan- haa Manik tumhare piche se bhe isne esa he kiya tha. She did not eat properly.

Nandini glared at Karan for blurring out everything. She then looked at Manik who was shooting daggers to her.

Manik- now you ask for Ice cream and chocolate....(he spoke angrily) no sweets for you for one week. It's diwali after two days right!!! You're not gonna touch any sweet. Clear???

She nodded and then looked at Karan who was grinning seeing her getting scoldings. She then glared at him.

Karan- yeh bhutni ke tarah aankhe mt delha mujhe, drta nae hu mein tujhse...

Nandini- hwww... bhai aapne bhutni bola mujhe I'll not leave you..

Karan- pehle pakadke toh dekha...

She got up from her chair to catch him but Manik held her hand and made her sit again

Manik- you're not going anywhere before you complete this.

She sat at her place sulking and Karan went away showing his tongue which did nothing but added fuel to her anger. With lot's of bickering, masti and teasing they finished their breakfast. Manik and Nandini went to his apartment while the others went their respective houses. They decided to meet at 12 in Malhotra Mansion.