They are back

Mumbai
Malad West
Manik's Apartment

Manik- acha toh mein boring hu hmm... abhi btata hu mein kya hu....

Saying this he started tickling her. The sound of her laughter and giggles spread everywhere in the house making it lively.

Nandini- acha.....ha... ha... Manik... sorry.. I'll ....not... tease....you... bs. ... please...bs (She spoke inbetween her laughs).

Manik- ab aae na tum line pe.

Both of them went inside and sat on the bed comfortably.

Nandini- Manik aapne btaya nae. Mein ghr ko thoda sa decorate krlu na???

Manik- madam ghr bhe aapka hai aur yeh bnda bhe aapka hai jo chahe krlo. ...

She understood his double meaning talks. She hit on his chest and hugged his being shy. He laughed at her expenses and hugged her back. Both we're sitting in silence with Nandini between Manik's legs. After sometime She asked

Nanini- Manik aapke aajke dinner ka kya???

Manik- aaj ka... I'll manage bahar. Phir kl se toh mere cook vapis aajaega phir dikkat nae hoge.

Nandini- ghr mein sb khane ka saamaan haina??

Manik- haa hai toh sae pr tum kyu puch rae ho? ??

Nandini- 'cz today I'll cook for you. Aap bahar se order nae krenge. Tabiyat kharab hojaege phir mein apni sautan ko kya jvaab dunge. ...

Manik- what sautan??? yeh koon hai???

Shock was clearly visible on his face.

Nandini- aapka phone aur laptop toh sautan he hai mere. Jb dekho inke sath he chipke rehte hai aap.
Especially this phone of yours....

Manik laughed out aloud hearing her.

Manik- seriously Nandini sautan???

Saying this he again started laughing. She pouted and left to the kitchen to prepare something for him. He shaking his head followed her to the kitchen and saw her chopping the veggies. He saw her grumpy face and smiled. He back hugged her and asked

Manik- kya bna rae ho??

Nandini- aalo capsicum bna rae hu aur kuch bhe nae hai ghr mein.

(aur koe sujji nae so yhi likhdi😂😂😂😂 please don't mind).

She completed her work with lots of teasing and laughing. She then put them in a dish and spoke

Nandini- Manik 8 bj rae hai papa wait krrae honge chale??

Manik- hmmm chalo.

She held his hand and stopped him. He raised his eyebrow and asked what

Nandini- don't be sad na humlog dubara aaenge Nandini promise...

He smiled and nodded.

In car
Manik- you know Nandini aaj kuch time ke lia realise he nae hua ke you are not my wife. Apartment mein esa lgraha tha ke you stay with me since long. I can't wait to make you officially mine and to take you to my place permanently.

Nandini- even I can't wait to be all yours. Acha Manik dadu aur Ranveer ke flight kitne bje tk ke hai? ??

Manik- vo log kl subha land krne vaale hai.