Mukti???

Malhotra Mansion
Mumbai

Nandini was joined by Neyonika and Mukti after Manik left. Anurag was out of the town for some work and Harsh went to his friend's house. On the other side Manik and Abhimanyu decided to meet at lunch time.

It was 2 in the afternoon, Nandini decided to leave. Neyonika asked her to have lunch but she denied saying she has to meet some clients and that she'll have it with them. For a change and due to fear of being caught, she took a cab. Nandini reached the cafe and paid the fare.

XYZ Cafe
Mumbai
She waited for the person's call. Soon her phone ringed with the same private no. . The person asked her to enter the cafe and ask the waiter about the private booking area. Though, she was afraid but seeing the public around, she relaxed a bit. She did as told and sat on one of the tables. Soon the person entered and sat in front of her. His face was covered with hoodie.

Person- so you're here Mrs. Soon to be Malhotra. I did not expect you on time. Seems you care for your loved ones alot.

Nandini- what do you want from me??? Agar tumhe mujhse dushmni hai toh take revenge from me don't drag my family in it.

Person- aavaj niche. Mujhe ek minute nae lgega tumhe brbad krne mein.

He spoke in a dangerous voice.

Nandini- why are you doing all this??? Tum ho kon???

Person- desperate much haa!!! Chalo I'll give you a hint. Mein tumhare past ka ek ehm hissa hu. Hum kuch doo saal pehle mile thay.

Hearing his words all she remebered was the dreadful incident which pushed her to the darkness. She gave a blank look to the person.

Nandini- I did not meet anyone two years back.

She whispered. The person smirked evily and spoke removing his hoddie.

Person- ab bhe nae pehchana Mrs. Soon to be Malhotra.

Shock would be an understatement for Nandini. She did not expect the person to be here, sitting in front of her.

Nandini- wh... what... what are.... y... you... doing he....her...here.

Person- don't be afraid. I won't harm you. Mein public mein nae bulata agar mujhe kuch krna hota toh.

He spoke holding her hands in his hold. She started wiggling in his hold.

Nandini- leave my hands. Mujhe tumhare pass bhe nae bethna. I'm leaving.

Person- sochlo Mrs. Soon to be Malhotra. Mein kuch esa janta hu jisse sunkr tumhari duniya hill jaege.

He spoke keeping his arms behind his neck. Nandini sat still in her place. Taking it a clue, the person removed his phone from his pocket and showed him a picture.

Person- janti ho isse.

Nandini- Mu...Muk...Mukti(She sluttered). What is her picture doing with you haa???

Person- mere behen hai.

Nandini- jhute ho tum. Yeh Manik ke behen hai, tumhari nae.

Person- uski sautele behen hai.

Nandini- don't you dare..... (she roared). Don't you dare say that again.

Person- meine pehle bhe bola tha apni avaz niche rakhna varna anjaam acha nae hoga.

Nandini- mein drti nae hu tumse. Aaj he jaakr Manik ko sb sach sach btadungi phir tumhara kheel khatam. Mein vo teen saal purani Nandini nae hu jisse tum apni ungli pr nacha skte ho smjhe....