Tom and Jerry fight

Bangalore
Murty Villa

Manik was running saving his life while nandini was behind him all ready to hit him. He was running around the couch in the living room.

Nandini- I won't leave you Manik. How dare you call me with that name.

Manik- you are right Nandini i should not call you 'jungli billi' (he deliberately used the word and then talking a pause he said), balki 'angry little jungli billi ' bolna chahia tha (saying this he again started running and laughing).

Nandini- Manik I'll kill you.

And they again started running and chasing in the living room. The whole living room was a mess. Some cushions we're lying on the floor, the soffa covers we're spread unusual and our nandu was throwing cushions at Manik who was dogging them off efficiently. All the family members came to the living room hearing continuous noise and what they saw made them shocked especially the elders. According to them Nandini a calm child. She never used to get angry on someone easily and they understood this must be Manik's mischief. But our manan we're unaware of their surroundings.

Manik- tum kuch bhe krlo nandini you can't win from me.

Nandini- you monster.....(he said angrily flaring her nose) I won't leave you.

Sensing the situation Neyonika jumped inbetween.

Neyonika- Kya horaha hai yaha(she said a bit loud to gain both of their attention. They both looked at Neyonika and then at each other and then again at Neyonika making the most innocent faces).

Manik- are mom kya hua aap sb log yaha kya krrae ho.

Neyonika- don't mom me Manik(she said angrily). Look at the condition of the living room. You two have made it a hell. Kon khega ke you two are grown-ups(they we're making pouts listening to her scolding and shooting daggers at each other through eyes. Their friends we're enjoying seeing their condition). Are you both even listening???

Manik- see na mom what she did. Yeh mujhe cushions ke sath maarrae thi aur toh aur bolrae thi ke she will not leave me. Mom boldo isko jo baat krne hai muh se kre no man-handling(he said playing with her Saree palu making innocent faces and cute pouts).

Now nandini got furious hearing him.

Nandini- hwww!!! Neyoma yeh jhuut bolra hai (she said moving towards her). Yeh na....yeh.... mujhe chida raha tha ulte ulte naamo se bulakr. Neyoma you know na mey jhut ne bolti uncle dekho na (now she moved towards Anurag who was smiling seeing his children behaving like kids). Uncle aap danto na isko. Isne mujhe bohot pareshaan kiya, mujhe poore ghar mey dodaya (she said playing with his shirt' s button).

Manik- acha hai na thodi ptli hojaoge.

Nandini- what do you mean to say??? (She asked furiously)

Manik- yahi ke you are fat (he said smiling tightly).

Now her anger was at peak.

Nandini- I'll kill you Manik. Mey moti nae hu smjhe. Uncle dekho na.... neyoma dekho na... mey bola tha na yeh mujhe chidha raha hai(she said wincing).

Anurag- Manik (he said sternly).

Nandini- haa uncle isko punishment do(she showed him his tongue).

Manik- aree!! Dad mujhe gussa kyu krrae ho. Thodi na mey kuch galat bola...

Neyonika- enough of you two. I need the living room clean before morning smjhe. Aur tum dono ke punishment hai yeh. Dare you both fight again.

All their friends we're having a tough time controlling their laughs.

Manik- pr clubbing....

Neyonika- tum dono ka punishment hai ke you both won't go with the others.

Nandini- pr neyoma iski galti thi. Mujhe kyu punishment derae ho. Mujhe jaane do na please na...

She glared at her and she kept num. Then she glared at Manik who was smiling at nandini. He saw her looking at him and gulped his saliva.

Dhruv- pr Aunty hmlog akele jaake Kya krenge...

Manik- are nae buddy tum sblog ready hogae ho so you all go we both will join you tomorrow with the next plan. What's say miss (He asked turning towards Nandini).

Nandini- haa Dhruv tum log jao enjoy aur Abhi bhe aata hoga. For the time being we'll enjoy this punishment(she said angrily looking towards Manik).

Cabir- chalo bhai chale. Manik Nandini enjoy...(he winked at Manik).

Manik- saale dekh lunga tujhe bhe mey.

Cabir- haa haa dekh laeo pehle kaam kr.

Soon the gang left for the club and the elders departed to their rooms with Neyonika warning manan not to fight again.

They both looked around and realised the mess they had created. The cushion feathers we're spread all around.

Nandini- yeh sb tumhare glti hai. Na tum mujhe chidhate aur na yeh sb hota.

Manik- ohh hello!!! Mere galti na hai okk. Na tum chidti na chillate aur na mere piche bhagti toh yeh sb nae hota. Kisne kaha that to throw cushions ab bhugto bethkr. Vha sb log enjoy krrae honge aur mey tumhare sath phasgya hu.

Nandini- you know what!!! Forget it mujhe tumse baat he nae krne (she turned and left to find a broom).

Manik- mujhe bhe koe shonk nae hai. Huhh..... by the way broom mere lia bhe lekr aana.

Nandini- khud aakr dhundo. Bhagvaan ne 2 hath aur peer diya hai so use it (she said turning to him).

Not wanting to argue he followed her. They both cleaned the living room which was now shining like a new one. They did not exchange any word during their work. They placed the broom at it's place. Nandini was about to walk away when he held her elbow and stopped her. She turned towards him and said

Nandini- ab kya hai!! (She asked irritated).
Sighing he said

Manik- I'm sorry. I guess I spoke beyond limit. Mujhe tumhe itna pareshaan nae krna chahia tha.

Now nandini too thought she over reacted so she too apologized.

Nandini- I guess I too overreacted. I'm sorry (she said cutely tilting her head a little).

He smiles and nodded in a no.

Manik- I guess we are good now??

To which she nodded like a child. He too smiled at her carefree attitude. She totally forgot about her miseries. Though it was temporary but he was happy seeing her all carefree.

Manik- chalo let's freshen up and then meet here only. What's say!!! Let's grab a coffee.

Nandini- haa okk. Today I'll make coffee. Aur agar tum fan nae hogae na toh mera naam badaldena.

They both left to their respective rooms to get freshen up.

Hola people. How are you all??? Keeping well. I hope so. Guys yha Amritsar mey to it's raining mess. Even road tuut gya yha pe because of heavy rain and even Punjab is on red alert as there are chances of flood. Let's pray that all goes well.
Coming back to the update, hope you guys like it. I think i really wrote crap this time. Adjust with this next one will be manan moments. Ignore grammatic mistakes. Incline votes and comments and guys thankq so such for your support.

Happy reading 😊😊