Pampering his princess

Bangalore
Murty Villa

9:00 a.m.
Breakfast table

Nandini lay the breakfast table with other servants. Ram and Anurag we're  in their respective rooms freshening up. Neyonika was busy waking up the lazy sleepy heads while Manik was in the garden attending some calls.
Dhruv was the first one to come. He wished Nandini morning which she returned him with a beautiful smile.

Then Anurag descended down followed by Raj and Abhimanyu. After a few minutes Alya and Navya we're present there too. They exchanged  morning wishes. Abhimanyu stayed back last night as it was late and he was slightly drunk. Nandini asked about Cabir to which Navya told her that he was getting ready. They all got settled and arranged their plates. After few minutes Neyonika came there with a cranky Mukti. Neyonika was angry with Mukti due to her hangover and Mukti was cranky due to bad headache and also because she did not see her bhai when she woke up. She was also upset 'cz she did not talk to her RV bhai since last two days.

Nandini- Kya hua muku.... subha subha itna mood kyu kharab hai?? (She went near her and asked).

In return Mukti just hugged her waist and snuggled her face in her tummy. She smiled at her and started caressing her hair.

Alya- kuch nae hua hai isse Nandu. I guess she did not see Manik in the morning when she woke up that's why she is all cranky.

Neyonika- sar mey drd hai madam ke. Aur piyo. Yahi hoga na phir baad mey. Kitni baar samjhaya drink in your limits pr nae hmme kha kisi ke sunni hai. Bhugto abhi

she spoke angrily

Manik- good morning guys!!!! mom... kispe itna keher barsa rae ho subha subha??? (He asked coming from behind. He saw Mukti snuggling to Nandini. He smiled seeing his baby sister. He knew what was the reason). Hey baby girl!!! Kya Hua mere princess ko???

As soon as Mukti saw Manik she left Nandini and ran towards Manik. He immediately took her in his embrace.  She started sobbing hidding herself in his chest.

Manik- Hey!!!! Kya hua bache tu ro kyu rae hai?? Kisi ne danta mere princess ko?? Bta mujhe..

Mukti- bhai.. mumma ne danta aur aap mujhe aaj uthane bhe ne aae. Raat mey bhe sone time nae aae aur haina mene RV bhai se baat bhe nae ke (she sobbed again).

Manik- are mere bacha... bs itni se baat.. acha bhai sorry hai... roke tabiyat kharab hojaege princess chup hoja. Breakfast ke baad hmlog Ranveer ko phone krenge okk.. Aur mom ne tujhe tere ache ke lia danta hoga.. bta Kya shararat ke isbaar.

Mukti- hangover (she spoke meekly).

Manik- galat baat na Mukti. Ismey toh tere galti hai. Chalo ask for sorry. Mom hai vo hmare zada deer gussa nae rahenge hmm... chal ab no rona dhona. (Saying this he kissed her forehead). Aaja dekh breakfast thanda hogya.

 Aaja dekh breakfast thanda hogya