She's dangerous mannn

Malhotra Mansion
Mumbai

Nandini- acha aap sb betho mein dinner ka dekhke aae.

Navya- arre nae Nandu, humlog nikalte hai ab.

Alya- haa Nandini you don't need to do it.

Cabir- thiik hai phir Navya tum driver ke sath jao. Mujhe Manik se kuch kaam hai, mein baad mein aaunga aur haa mera khaana mt bnana.

Navya- tum sidha sidha bolo na tumhe Nandu ke haath ka khana khana hai.....

Dhruv- baby even I want to.

Nandini- ruk jao na Navi kuch nae hota hai. Alya delho Dhruv bhe bol raha hai.

Mukti- haa Alya, Navya betho na thodi deer.

Nandini then went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for everyone.

Later at dinning table the gang settled and we're smitten by the aroma of food.

Cabir- hai!!!! Kya khushboo hai. Kya bnaya hai Nandu??

Nandini- garlic chicken, malai kofta aur mix veg and salad.

Cabir- tere muh mein ice cream, chocolates behna....

Nandini- thank you Cabir.

Every one started relishing the food licking their fingers. ____________________________________

Mukti and Ranveer we're off to bed. Nandini was in her room trying to sleep but today she could not. She thought of something and then went to Manik's room. She entered the room quitely but frowned not finding him there. She then came out and started wandering around. She saw the lights of study we're on that means Manik was there. She went there and saw Manik was engrossed in his work. She silently stood behind him but he was so into his laptop that he did not acknowledge her presence. She wrapped her hands around his neck. He jumped at his place and looked behind to find Nandini standing there.

Manik- geez woman!!!! You scared me.

Nandini giggled remembering his reaction. He smiled listening to her giggles. Finally the music to his ears was back. He held her arms and spoke

Manik- kya hua??? Why're you here??? Neend nae aarae???

Nandini- nae abhi nae aarae. Kahi bahar chale??

Manik- bahar iss time??? Raat ke 1 bjrae hai Nandini, iss time kaha jaana hai tumhe.

Nandini- beach pe.....

Manik- bahar thand dekho aur tumhe beach pe jaana hai. Bimaar hojaogi tum. Chuck it, we are not going there. You go back to your room and sleep and let me also work.

Nandini- toh phir take this laptop of yours aur room mein chalo, sulao mujhe.

She without listening to him picked up his phone and laptop and went to her room. He shook his head in disbelief and followed.

Manik's POV
Chl beta Manik, abb toh hogya kaam. Isko dekhkr lgta hai I'm gonna have a tough time in this fake 'mein naraz hu' session.
Abhimanyu tu mil toh sae, tere band mein bjata hu. Pyaar mein kya kya krna pdta hai. Goddddd.....

I entered Nandini's room but to my surprise it was empty. A thought crossed my mind and I went to my room. I entered my room and saw Nandini sitting with crossed legs with an annoyed look on her face.