Dii se bhabi

Bangalore
Murty Villa

Dining table
Manik looked at Nandini with mischief in his eyes while nandini turned to the other side not able to face him. Mukti stood up and hugged Manik from behind.

Mukti- I'm so happy for you bhai.. .. I love you sooo much. (She then went to nandini and hugged her tight) thank you bhabi....

Nandini blushed on hearing 'bhabi' and hugged her back. The younger clan started teasing Manan. In order to save her children Neyonika spoke

Neyonika- bs kro.... ab aur pareshan mt kro mere bachon ko. Chalo sbhi nashta krlo.

They all say for the breakfast. Nandini was sitting right in front of Manik . Something mischevious striked his mind. He slowly started tracing Nandini's leg. She left the spoon and started coughing widening her eyes looking at Manik. Alya who was sitting beside her patted her back and handed her a glass of water.

Alya- nandu are your alright???

Manik- exactly are you fine??? aaram se khao na ....

She glared at him and while he passed her a cheeky grin.

Neyonika- nandu dyaan kaha hai tera beta....(She patted her back so that's she could get back to normal). Ab thiik hai???

Nandini nodded and everyone resumed eating. Throughout Nandini ignored Manik though he was trying to talk to her. The rest knew Manik was trying hard to talk but Nandini was not paying any heed. They we're suppressing their laughs as no body can make Manik Malhotra try to this extend.

After the breakfast the whole family settled in the living room.

Neyonika- Mukti jaa beta apna laptop lekr aa.

Mukti- pr mom mein isbaar laptop nae lekr aae.

Nandini- it's okk muku. Mera leeaao .

Mukti nodded and left. Meanwhile Neyonika asked Manik to call someone. She asked the person the other side to come on Skype. Mukti bought the laptop and Nandini logged in to Skype. Mukti sat in front of the screen as she was the most excited soul. Why not after all it was her favourite bhai's marriage also she was eager to talk to the person on the other side. As soon as the person answered the call Mukti screamed

Mukti- RV bhaiiiiiii!!!!!!!

Ranveer- muku mera bacha.... how are you.. mom, dad, bhai sb kese hai.

Mukti- sb ache hai bhaiya. I miss you alot. Aap kb vapis aaoge.

Ranveer- aww bunny I miss you too. Jldi he aaunga.

From a side cabir shouts

Cabir- ee chudial side pe ht. Saare screen cover krke bethi hai. Hmsbko bhe baat krne hai.

Ranveer- was that Cabir bhaii???? Bunny kha pe ho tum sb aur yeh interiors bhe Malhotra Mansion se alag hai.

Mukti keeps the laptop on the table so that Ranveer could see the whole family.

Mukti- hmlog Bangalore mey hai bhaiyu.

Ranveer- ooo wow.... whole family together. Fab5, Karan bhai, Navya bhabi what a pleasant surprise. Nandini dii hii!!! How are you??? You have grown beautiful young lady.... and Navya bhabi how is my champ keeping

Nandini- hey RV!!! Mein achi hu. You say how are you??

Navya- your champ loves to irritate me Ranveer.