You are such a cry baby

Bangalore
Outside the Mandir

Manik and Nandini reached the Mandir. The ride from hospital to Mandir was silent. Nandini was about to go when Manik held her hand and stopped her.

Manik- what's wrong Nandini??? Jb se we have left from the hospital you are silent and dull. Jb tum sb bacho ke sath thi tb you we're happy... toh phir ab kya hua? ??

Nandini- nothing like that Manik. Aapko esa kyu lgga? ?? I'm fit and fine see I'm even smiling...

Manik- hogya??? When you know you can't lie atleast not to me you why do you even try hmm?? Yeh excuses kisi aur ko dena... now out with it...

Nandini- why do you know me so well Manik? ??

Manik- I'll tell you later. Now stop changing the topic and let it out...

Nandini- Manik vo bache!!! They are so small... so tiny-viny little babies... Manik they are fighting for their lives... usmein se kae toh are on 3rd stage aur kae last stage pe jaha se bachke vapis aana is like a miracle... They are so small that they can't even take the chemotherapy treatment. Daily I see someone or the other crying because of pain when they are being treated.... vo bichare toh yeh bhe nae jaante ke they'll live or not... I... I.. being a doctor mein.. Mein kuch bhe nae krskti. ..(A few drops of tears escape her eyes). You know Manik when ever I'm sad or in a bad mood I spend my time with them. You know mein na un he ke pass deer-raat tk bethi thi when I knew no one would be there to wait for me back home.... when I see them.... mein kese btao how bad I feel for them...

Manik- shh kitten.... don't cry baba... you are a human, koe pharishta yaa bhagvaan nae ho. .. you can't change what God has written in their destiny. Maana ke you are a doctor pr you can only go to the extend jaha tk technology available hai. ... aur kya tumhare roone se yaa tumhare bura feel krne se vo thiik hojaenge??? No... ulta vo bhe udaas hojaenge... I have seen the love they have for you Nandini .. the smile when they see you is worth watching... so stop feeling bad, ulta jitni lifeline hai unke pass make it beautiful, fill it with colours of joy and happiness smjhi??

She nodded. He smiled and wiped her tears.

Manik- vese Nandini you are such a cry baby haina...pta nae ishima ne konsi movie dekhi hoge jb tum hone vaali hoge....

He acted like thinking. Nandini's nose flared in anger hearing 'cry baby' from him. She hit him on his bisep and spoke

Nandini- mein cry baby nae hu smjhe aap. Don't call me that. Ab mere thodi he galti hai agar yeh tears nae rukte toh? ? Aur aap kaha mere birth pe pohonch gae. ... Manik you are such a monster... you always tease me...

She spoke turning the other side. He smiled at his antics but he wanted to tease her so he spoke

Manik- vese Nandini.... acha mere baat toh suno phir naraz hojana. ..

Nandini- nae sunne mujhe koe baat apki. ..

Manik- jaan suno toh sae... (He knew as soon as he calls her jaan, she would turn and bingo she turned to face him). You know mey na humare baby ke time pe tumhe koe bhe emotional movie dekhne nae dunga. You know... I don't want my child to be a cry baby like his/her mumma.... (Nandini not able to take his talks more moved out of the car). Are.... Nandini suno sae. .. are.. let me complete... Nandini. ...

Nandini- mey sb pe pass jaarae hu Manik. Park the car and come.

Saying this she ran from there. Manik laughed at her expenses.