His teasing

Bangalore
Mutry Villa

The boys came down in

Abhimanyu     Cabir         Manik

Abhimanyu Cabir Manik

Top left- DhruvTop right- Karan Bottom left- AnuragBottom right- Ram

Top left- Dhruv
Top right- Karan
Bottom left- Anurag
Bottom right- Ram

Soon the girls descended down in their respective attires. The boys we're looking at their girls without blinking their eyes but one soul was eagerly waiting for his bride. The elder men cleared their throats. The boys looked here and there to hide their embarrassment. Neyonika saw her son's desperacy so not wanting to make him wait more,she called Nandini.

Nandini came down talking on her phone while holding her lab apron in other hand. They looked at the source of noise and what they saw made them freeze at their places. Manik's jaw dropped seeing his bride looking ethereal in Saree. She finished her call and saw everyone staring at her. She stood at her place nervously.

Nandini- k... k... kya hua??? Aap sb mujhe ese kyu dekh rae hai.....

Anurag- neyonika yeh pkka hmare nanhi se guriya he hai na. Mujhe toh koe aur lgraha hai bhai....

He came and side hugged her. She smiled at him and hugged him back.

Alya- I svere babe... meine aaj tk kisi ko Saree mey itna sundr lgta nae dekha.

Navya- sach mey nandu.... kya khoob jachi hai tumpe yeh Saree.

Abhimamyu- you look great baby doll.

Neyonika- nazar na lge mere bache ko.

Saying this she put kala teeka behind her ear. Nandini thanked them whole heartedly. Though she was waiting for someone's compliment but she did not show on her face. She raised her lashes and looked at Manik. He was continuously staring at her. Not able to take more she diverted her gaze to the other side. He smirked internally as he read what was going on in her mind.

Cabir- sbhi aagae hai so chale??

Abhimanyu- haa chalo...

Nandini- ehh Abhi mujhe hospital jana pdega thodi deer ke lia.