Amritsar it is

Congo guys we are on
#2 in Manik😀😀😀
_________________________________________

Murty Mansion
Mumbai

The whole family was sitting in the living room and our chatter box(Aashi) was talking non-stop. Abheer who was in Navya's arms was also awake.

Aashi- mumma vo baby koon hai??? (pointing towards Abheer)

Shreya- baby vo Navya bua ka baby hai.

She then went to Navya and spoke

Aashi- Navi(Navya) boo (bua) baby mele (mere) saath khega (khelega) na???

Cabir made her sit in his lap and spoke

Cabir- aap baby ke saath kheloge?? (She bobbed her head in a yes) Phir vo bhe aapke saath khelega.

Aashi- tachu (chachu) pl (pr) baby itna chotu (chota) hai, Aashi saath keshe (kese) khega (khelega) aul (aur) Aashi ko baby ka name bhe ne (nae) pta...

She pouted sadly.

Navya- baby ka name Abheer hai beta.

Aashi- bheel... wow....

She clapped her hands. She then got down from Cabir's lap and went to Karan.

Aashi- papa.... Aashi ko nini aae hai....

Shreya- aajao mein aapko suladeti hu.

Aashi- nae..... Aashi ko papa sulaenge aul (aur) Aashi papa pass he soege.

Karan- chalo let's sleep.

He picked up Aashi and went to his room.

Shreya- ehh.....mein dekhkr aae, vo bina pacifier ke nae soegi.

Neyonika- beta gilaas se dudh pilade usse aaj nae toh feed her if she takes.

Shreya- haa maa she takes feed. Mein dekhti hu nae toh pharmacy se lana pdega pacifier.

She got up but was stopped on her tracks as she did not know the way.

Abhimanyu- chalea bhabi I'll show you around.

Shreya nodded and left with Abhimanyu. Sadhna then suggested everyone to stay back as the dinner was also ready plus everyone was tired due to the day's events. Everyone agreed and dispersed to get fresh.

Nandini's Room
She was standing in the balcony when Manik came and back hugged her. She leaned to him and closed her eyes.

Manik- wanna say something???

Nandini- Manik Ishima ko Harshad ne maara tha. ....

Manik- baby I know you're upset pr...

She cut him off and spoke

Nandini- haa Manik I am upset pr I won't sit back and start with everything all over again. Aaj pehli baar in these three years I feel light. Aaj upset rahungi, kl rahungi aur kitne din. I have to accept the reality ke ab ishima humare bich nae hai. You know Manik, aaj mujhe unke naa hone ka bhe dukh nae hai. Aaj mein sach mein jaangae ke even if she's not with us physically,she'll always be with us in our hearts. Today I'm not sad Manik you know why..... aaj Karan bhai ke family complete hogae. We got one more little munchkin in our family and finally the cause of all this is caught.