And our routine starts

Manan's Apartment
Malad West
Mumbai

Nandini- Manik aapko subha kitne bje jaana hota hai???

Nandini asked arranging the bed while Manik was checking his files and other stuff of his office as he was joining back the next day.

Manik- near about 9:30.

He spoke engrossed in his file.

Nandini- aur aap gym kitne deer krte ho???

Manik- tch... Nandini wait a minute, let me just wrap up.

She pouted seeing him getting irritated and sat on the bed.

Nandini's POV
Huh... so mean. Ek toh mein yada soch rae hu inka schedule apne se kese manage kru aur yeh mujhe pr bharak rae hai. Bhaad mein jaea Mr. Malhatra ab mein kuch nae puchungi. Subha khud he pareshaan honge.
POV ends

She huffed and pulling the duvet till her upper body took her phone and got engrossed in it. After 15mins she felt the bed sinking near her and she looked at the side to see Manik slipping in the cover beside her. She ignored him and again got busy with her phone. He frowned seeing her and spoke

Manik- Nandini sona nae hai???

Nandini- aap so jao, mein baad mein so jaungi abhi don't disturb me.

He pulled the phone from her hand and sat up.

Nandini- tch... Manik mera phone

Manik- what's so important in this phone than your husband haa???

Nandini- don't you use that trick on me Mr. Malhotra...

She warned him. He sighed and spoke

Manik- kya hua?? Why so grumpy hmm??

He asked her lovingly. She pouted and spoke

Nandini- ek toh I was trying to adjust my schedule according to yours aur aap mujhse irritate horae thay.

He frowned and asked

Manik- mein kb irritate hua???

She glared at him and spoke

Nandini- when you had digged your self in that stupid file of yours.

He chuckled at her choice of words and it hit him.

Manik- ohhh tb!!! Baby I was arranging the stuff so that subha pareshaani na ho. Acha sorry

He held his ears.

Manik- now I'm all ear. Bolo kya kehrae thi tum???

She released hia hands and hugged him keeping her head on his chest. He smiled at her act and kissed the top of her head.

Nandini- aap gym kitne deer krte ho???

Manik- emmm if I include cardio toh it takes one n half hour other wise one hour.

Nandini- hmm so that means ke I need to wake you up by seven. Eight thirty tk gym aur baaki ke ek ghante mein you'll manage to freshen up and breakfast.

She talked to herself. She then calculated a few things and he was looking at her with admiration in his eyes. She turned to him and grinned.

Nandini- hogya!!! I'll wake up at 6 aur phir mera ek ghante ka jogging. Vapis aake I'll wake you up. Till the time you work out, I'll freshen up and prepare breakfast and complete other chores of the house. Lunch toh vese bhe Neyoma bhej detin hai so I don't need to worry about that. Perfect!!!!