Glimpse of old Nandini

Before starting I have a good news for all. Your writer is free next week so she herself will be writing all the updates and she'll reply to all your comments and questions too~
            Love Aisha
____________________________________

Bangalore
Murty Villa

Nandini- what are you thinking navya??

Navya- vo hum soch rae thay ke humara baby tumhe Massi bulaega yaa Chachi??

Neyonika- are chachi he bulaega na navya.

Neyonika who came back from the market  with Mukti and Alya answered. The trio kept the shopping bags on the table and sat relaxing themselves.

Mukti- finally gifts to hogae. Ab sirf dresses rehgae hai. Bhabi tomorrow you go with bhai and finalise your dresses.

Alya- yea, Nandini yha pe my friend owns a boutique. I'll inform her.

Nandini- thank you Alya.

Neyonika- aur kya gap-shup horae thi dono saheliyo mein??

Navya- vo aunty hum confuse hogae thay ke humara baby kya bulaega nandu ko pr aapne problem solve krde vrna hum toh pareshan hojaate.

She winked at them. They understood and played along.

Mukti- vese Navya iska answer agar bhabi de toh zada acha hai.. nae?? Are..... afterall unko toh address krna hai.

Alya- right babes. So Nandini tum btao what do you like Massi or Chachi??

Nandini whose's cheeks we're already red became more red hearing them.

Neyonika- haa nandu bta mein bhe jaana chahti hu.

Nandini- neyoma not you please... yeh sb toh tease krrae hai mujhe aap bhe inlog ke sath milgae... kaati I'll not talk to you.

Neyonika- acha acha nae krte mein tease. Aur tum log bhe mt pareshaan kro mere bachi ko.

Manik- kon kisko tease krraha hai??

He asked climbing down the stairs. He came and sat beside Mukti.

Mukti- acha hua bhai aap aagae.

Nandini made a pleading face to Mukti while she looked at others and smirked (perks of being a malhotra).

Mukti- bhai aap btao. Navya ka baby aapko kya bolega??

Manik- Chachu aur kya

Mukti- haina??? (Manik made an obvious face while nandini palmed her face). Toh phir bhabi ko kya bolega, (She asked making the most innocent face) Massi yaa Chachi??

Manik looked at Nandini and saw her flushed her face. She was looking down. He then looked at Mukti and saw her passing him a teasing smirk. He then gave her a glare but she requested him not to spoil the fun making all types of puppy faces.

Manik- yeh toh jisse bolega usse pucho. Massi yaa Chachi (he extended the word chachi deliberately).

She looked at him. He wincked at her passing her a teasing smirk. She faked anger and looked at everyone.

Nandini- mein jaarae hu. Aapsb mujhe tease krrae ho. Shaadi mere akele kr thodi hai Manik ke bhe toh hai unko koe bhe tease nae krta sb mujhe he pareshaan krte ho.

Saying this she left from there. She entered the kitchen and leaning to the slab she patted her back on her own.
"Wahh nandu wahh kya drama kiya. Ab koe tease nae krega. Sb ko lgta hai mein gussa hu hihi kisiko kya pta mein toh bs bchke bhaag rae thi" saying all this to herself she giggles and grins widely.