Bhai ke shaadi

Bangalore
Murty Villa

Manik went to Nandini's room and saw her sitting near the window almost dozed off. He quickly went near her and picked her up in bridal style. She was holding a diary in her hand. Sensing his cologne she snuggled into him more. He smiled as she rocognised his touch. He carefully layed her on the bed. She stirred a little but Manik patted her head and she again drifted to sleep. Manik kissed her forehead and adjusted the duvet on her. He picked the diary and thought it to be her personal so he placed it on the side table. He then checked the a.c. temperature and dimmed the lights. Carefully he left the room trying his best not to make any sound. He came back to his room. He was about to sleep when he heard a knock on the door. Neyonika peeped from the door and asked

Neyonika- May I come in son???

Manik- come-on mom seriously you are asking me. You can come any time.

Neyonika- vo Kya hai na beta ji aadat daal rahi hu. Mr. Malhotra mere bete ke shaadi hojaege kuch dinno mey. Kya pta kb kya horaha ho uske room mein (she spoke in a teasing manner).

Manik blushed but composing himself he spoke

Manik- Kya mom aap bhe??? Chodo yeh btao aap soe Kyu nae abhi tk??

Neyonika- are haa.... lo mey toh bhuul ge gae. Yeh pakad dudh aur finish krna smjha... no tantrums....

Manik made a bad face. He made his best puppy faces to Neyonika but she did not bulge. Who was he trying to fool.... his mother??? Seeing no response from her he sighed and drank the milk in a go closing his nose. Neyonika chuckled on her son's antics.

Neyonika- sudhr jaa Manik ab toh shaadi hone vaali hai tere.

Manik made a whatever face. Neyonika gave him a look of disbelief. Manik pulled her and made her sit. He himself placed her hands on his head and turned towards her tummy hiding his face in it.

Manik- I love you mumma....so very much... I'm tired

She smiled and started ruffling his hair. She seeing his even breathes put his head on the pillow and kissed his forehead.

Neyonika- mumma loves you baby.

Manik smiled in sleep and turned to the other side. Neyonika smiled and left the room dimming the lights.

Next morning

The younger clan was sleeping till late today. Manan, Dhrulya and Mukbhi we're sleeping As they we're tired and for Cavya it was casual.

It was 10a.m. when Nandini opened her eyes. She saw the time and freaked out.

Nandini's POV
Shit!!!!! How can I sleep for so long. Sbhi uth gae honge. Kya sochenge mere baare mey... Kya Nandu itna kese soogae. Wait a minute I toh sitting on the window bed phir mey yaha. She tried to recall about last night. She could only make out someone carrying her. "Manik"??? Shit.... he must would have come to check on me. He was the one to put me to the bed. She blushed recalling all the moments spent with him. What are you doing to me Manik??? It has only been one and a half week since you have come close to me and see how badly you are affecting me.... gosh nandu 10:15 hogae. Uthja jldi se. She kicked the duvet and ran to the washroom taking her clothes.
POV Ends

On the other side Dhrulya and Cavya and Abhimanyu descended down. They wished the elders and sat with them. The elders told Dhrulya about Manik's love for Nandini and about the marriage thing. They we're really happy to see that finally Manik found his lady love. Mukti was coming down but she stopped on her tracks. Hearing about Manik's marriage she shouted from the stairs.