Home sweet home

Manik's Apartment
Malad West
Mumbai

Manik parked the car and both got out. He stretched his muscles and looked around

Manik- finally home!!!

Nandini smiled seeing him and spoke

Nandini- you love your apartment alot haina???

Manik- love would be a small statement kitten. This place reminds me to not give up on my failures. You know I bought this place with my first salary when I worked as a normal employee in Malhotra Industries. Even though I was Anurag Malhotra's son, dad always treated me like other employees. I was even scolded and insulted infront of all and see that's what made me what I am today. Meine tb yeh jgah rent pe li thi and I bought it with the money I earned on my first concert. This place is more close to me than Malhotra Mansion. This place has seen the real me. Me crying, shattered, fighting with my own self and what not.

Nandini was looking at him with admiration in her eyes. She was bought out of his land when he picked her up. She closed her eyes, her hands around his shoulder.

Nandini- Manik!!! Put me down. Mein gir jaungi plus you are tired already.

Manik- trust me I won't let you fall wifey aur abhi tired nae hu mein. Tired toh I'll make you.

She blushed and hid her face in his chest. Manik put her down and unlocked the house.

Manik- wait here I'll be back.

Saying this he went away leaving a confused Nandini behind. After 15mins he returned with a cup filled with rice.

Manik- sorry I could only arrange this. I guess ghr mein vo kya kehte hai usse...

He started thinking. Nandini smiled at her husband's cuteness and spoke

Nandini- kalash??

Manik- exactly!!! Kalash... kalash nae hai ghr mein so adjust with the cup.

She pulled his cheek and spoke

Nandini- why are you so cute husband!!!

She removed her stelitoes and pushed the cup lightly. He picked her up and locking the main door took her to the bedroom.

He threw her on the bed gently nd hovered over her.

Manik- finally it's only me and you Mrs. Malhotra.

She slacked her arms around his neck and pulled him close.

Manik- you seem to be in a different mood wifey...

Nandini- any doubt???

She pulled him close and kissed him on his lips. Taking the charge, she bit his lower lip. He parted his lips and she savoured every corner of his mouth.

Breaking apart, he removed her ear-ring and she removed his coat and opened the buttons of his shirt. He turned her around and opened the zip of her gown. He roamed hand on her back and she shut her eyes tightly. He then removed his shirt and threw it away. He started kissing her back making her moan. He opened the clip of her bra with his teeth and turned her around. She flipped their position and came on him. She kissed his face followed by his chest. She gave a hickey on his shoulder making him groan.

Flipping their position again ,Manik kissed her and what followed was their passionate night.

Both we're lying in each other's arms with Nandini playing with his thread.