Prologe

WEST POV-

Where am I?
I said as I looked around my surroundings.I looked behind me and saw a burned town.

West:W-what happened here?

I looked around asking myself what happened to the place as I looked I saw dead bodies laying around in a massacre. As I looked around I heard noises coming from the forest I was scared and hid away in a burnt house. From the forest I heard a male voice coming to the the town

Male: Alright guys look around and see if there are any survivors

The man said to two other people that looked to be another male wearing a black jacket of some sort with an eye patch and a female with a red dress wearing high heels with a sword by her side. The male that was talking seemed to be wearing the same jacket as the other male but it was white. I hid in one of the houses not knowing if they were friend or foe. As I looked at the three searching around the male with the black jacket seemed to notice me and took out his weapon which was a axe.

West: Oh god what do I do?!

As I panicked thinking of what to do I heard a voice in me head.
Voice: Kill them.

I looked around to see who said that but no one was there. As I was trying to figure out what that voice was the door suddenly swung open with the man in the black jacket coming in with his axe in hand I was scared but the voice talked again but more aggressive.

Voice: KILL THEM!

Suddenly my body moved on its own and attacked the man in the black jacket choking him and breaking his neck instantly killing him then the female came and she was in shock and horror of what just happened then she got angry

Woman: Y-you monster I-I'll kill you for what you did!

She said with tears in her eyes I looked her with a blank expression but in the inside I was scared at what I just did. Then my body started walking toward her with killing intent

West: P-please don't do this!

I said wanting to cry but for some reason I couldn't as I was walking toward her she ran at me with her sword but just as she was about to stab me I dodged and took the now dead man axe and stabbed her in the heart killing her too. I then saw the man in the white jacket looking at me in fear as he saw me kill both of his companions. He ran away but before he could get far I threw the sword at his leg as he fell down in pain. I just stared at him with no remorse but suddenly I was in control again as I fell on my knees scared an shocked at what I just did then I started walking to the man in order to apologize but before I could get close to him he suddenly took out a gun and shot me I thought I was about to die but suddenly my wounds started to heal on there own. I was amazed when I looked back at the man he was shivering in fear. Before he could reload his gun suddenly there were more noises coming from the forest and a pack of Beowolves  started showing up and the man with a gun started shooting them but to no effect. The Beowolves started ripping the man in shreds as I was crying in the background as I look at the traumatic slaughter. The Beowolves then noticed me and came closer.

West: Well I guess this is it.

I closed my eyes and prepare for the worst but nothing happened as I opened my eyes I saw that they were just looking at me. I was amazed that the Beowolves didn't attack me.

Voice: There not going to hurt you. You know that right.

I look around and see no one around me.

West: W-who are you what do you want?

I say with confidence but slightly scared when the voice laughed at me.

Voice: HAHAHAHA You must be stupid not to know who I am!

I just stayed silent and waited for my answers

Voice: I'm you the Grimm part of you the part were you want to rip every last thing that stands in our way.

I stayed silent at the voice not knowing what to say.

Voice: So are you going to let these wolves sit here or are you going to let them go.

I was confused when suddenly I noticed that the Beowolves were just sitting there.

West: Ummm..........Y-you can go now.

I say in a shy manner but the Beowolves did what they were told and left I was astonished at what I just did. I was able to control Grimm.

Voice: Hey buddy lets make a deal.

I was somewhat curious on what this deal was then I asked.

West: W-what's your deal?

I couldn't see him but I could tell that he was smirking

Voice: I teach you how to use your Grimm powers and all that shit and you let me take control of your body once or a awhile.

I was reluctant but I agreed anyway and made the deal with him.

Voice: Right choice.

We then left the burned town and went into the forest but before I could walk any farther I had to ask.

West: So what's your name

Voice: Don't have one

West: Well how about Black since you know your the Grimm part of me and stuff.

Black: Sure call me whatever you want partner.

I smiled as I continued traveling with my new friend.
————————————————————————
Author: So how is it I think I did alright
But anyway don't expect lots of updates from this story it's just for fun. I'll probably update it monthly because of my busy schedule so yeah see you later I guess.