Chapter 12

We were in the crowd as Roman came onto the stage. The people started to whisper between themselves until a woman said something next to me.

Women: What's a human doing here?!

Roman: I'm glad you asked, Now I'll be the first to admit, humans are the Worst!

Black: Meh they're alright.

Roman: So I understand why you would love to see us locked away or, better yet killed.

Black:Understandable.

Roman: But I would like to mention the fact that you ALL have a common enemy. The ones in control, the ones pulling the strings the dirty rotten humans that run our kingdoms. Government. Military. Even the schools they're all to blame for your lot in life.

The crowd started cheering.

Roman: And there all pests that need to be dealt with. Luckily, I'm the best exterminator around. No offense to rodents in the room.

Me and Black were chuckling but I was trying to keep it under control to not draw attention to ourselves. Roman snapped his fingers and the covers behind him started to reveal a giant robot.

West: Oh boy.

Black: Oh yes.

Sun: Uh, that's a big robot.

The crowd started to cheer louder as we all stared at the robot.

Blake: How did he even get that?

Then Roman began to speak again

Roman: As some of you may have heard, this right here is Atlas newest line of defense against all the scary things in the world. And thanks to my employer, we managed to get a few before they, hit the shelves.

West: Well that may answer your question.

Roman: Now, many of your brothers have already moved down to our new operation in the south east. Now if you want to stay in the city, that's fine but if your really ready to fight for what you believe in, this is the arsenal that I can provide you. Any questions?

The crowd started to cheer louder then before then Blake spoke.

Blake: We need to get out of here.

West: Agreed.

Leader: Will all new recruits please come forward.

Sun: Welp.

We were trying to think of a plan until I look at the stage and see Roman looking at us.

West: I think he can see us.

Roman started talking to a girl next to him still looking at us.

West: Yeah he sees us.

Blake was looking around and found a power box next to her.

Blake: He can't see in the dark.

She takes out her gun and shoots the power box. The power goes out and we make our escape out of the warehouse through the window.

Black: Woohoo Freedom!!

Suddenly we all hear stomping and see that the giant robot is following us as we run faster.

Sun: So you wouldn't happen to have, oh I don't know some sort of plan B?

Blake: On it!

Blake takes out her scroll and starts to call the team.

Blake: Everyone if you can hear this we need back-

Sun:Heeeeellp!! They got a giant robot and it's big, really big! And I think that Torchwick guy is controlling it or something!