Chapter 16

West POV-

Black: We have been here for 30 minutes in this fucking elevator and we still have three more levels to goooo!

West(Thoughts): Language!

I was currently in the elevator with Ruby as we have been in here for a long time because Ruby decided to press all the buttons in the elevator.

West: Why just.......why?

She gave me a nervous chuckle as rubs her neck from embarrassment. After a couple more minutes of waiting the door opens to see Ozpin, Glynda and Ironwood in the room.

Ruby: Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the way up here. It wasn't me.
West: It was her.

Ruby gives me a glare before turning her attention back to the adults.

Ozpin: Thank you for coming Ruby and West, how are the two of you feeling?
Ruby: Ok, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad guy count wasn't 0 to 3 hehehe.

Everyone in the room was silent with stern faces but I decided to break the silence.

West: I'm doing fine.
Ironwood: Ruby, West I feel that it is appropriate to let you know that what you did last night is exactly what being a huntress and huntsmen is all about. You two recognized the threat and took action.
Ruby: Thank you sir.
Ozpin: Now the general has already informed us of the event last night. Now that your rested we were wondering if you can add to anything.
Glynda: Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar?
Ruby: I don't know I couldn't see her face and she didn't speak but she was able to summon arrows that looked like glass. Her clothes lit up when she attacked too.
Glynda: Glass huh.....that sounds like the woman that we fought when I met Ruby.
Ironwood: Imbedding dust in cloths is an age old technique, it could have been anyone.
Ruby: Wait is this girl somehow involved with Torchwick and the White Fang?

Glynda seemed to be thinking before responding.

Glynda: It could be possible.

Ruby seem to be thinking while I remain silent before she spoke.

Ruby: Actually....I think that she said something about a base in the Southeast of Vale.
Glynda: But I tho-
Ozpin: Thank you Miss Rose why don't you go to your team. West could you stay here for a couple more minutes.

Ruby looks at me and I just give her a nod and with that she left.

Ozpin: So what do you have to say on this?
West: Meh I got nothing but for some reason I could sense some of the Fall Maidens power when she made those glass arrows.
Ironwood: Well we have our answer I shall send my forces to the Southeast.
Glynda: Does everything have to end in military bravado of a triumphant display!
West: Glynda's right we should be discreet about this and not be hasty.

Ozpin was looking through the window before looking back at us.

Ozpin: There both right James as much as I want to end this situation once and for all we must remember this may go beyond Vale, beyond Beacon.

Ironwood steps forward as he speaks.

Ironwood: I have served you faithfully for years. But if your plan is to sit around and hold a defense and wait-
West: We aren't doing anything because we don't know anything. Before you start sending in troops like there is no tomorrow I want you to think your a general right. When you prepare for war who do you send first the scouts or the army?

Everyone stood in' silence before I started to speak again.

West: I will be off now when you have an update on something please tell me but for now I will be with team Rwby.

I took my leave and went back to the dorm.
(Timeskip)-

I was in front of the dorm room and I hear a bark.

Black: Was that a dog that I just heard.

I open the door and see a dog sitting there with the team playing with it while Blake was on top of her bed trying to avoid it. The dog takes notice of me and starts to growl at me as the rest of the team takes notice of me. I look at the the dog and it starts to wimpier and tries to hide behind Yang.

Ruby: What's wrong Zwei?

I come closer as the the dog now known as Zwei starts to shake in fear of me. Weiss then picks up Zwei and brings him to me.

Weiss: Isn't this the most cutest thing in the world!!

Yang: Weiss I don't  think that's a good idea.

I begin to reach my hand to Zwei as he starts to growl at me but before I could touch him he bites me and squirms out of Weiss hold and runs back to Yang hiding behind her.

Ruby: Zwei bad dog!!

Ruby then looks back at me with a worried expression.

Ruby: I'm so sorry West, Zwei never acted like this before?

West: Its fine animals don't really like me that much so I don't really get close to them that often.

They all stare at me for a few seconds until the speakers rang and Gylnda started speaking from the speakers.

Gylnda: Will all student report to the Amphitheater.

It ended and Weiss spoke.

Weiss: Well we cant just leave him here.
Yang: Hey look a letter.

Yang begins to read the letter and then pours a bunch of dog food onto Zwei.

Yang: Well that solves our problem, lets go.

We all begin to leave to the Amphitheater.

(Timeskip)

After Ozpins little speech we made our way toward the board with a bunch of missions on there and we all decided to go do a extermination mission that was in the Southeast sadly though the mission was not given to us first years.

West: What now?
Ruby: We mail ourselves there.
Ozpin: Well that's one option.

We look behind us and see Ozpin walking toward us.

Ozpin: Unfortunately, we determined that the Grimm concentration there was to much for first years. It seems that particular region is rather popular. In fact I have the sneaking suspicion that the five of you will go there either way.

Ruby: What makes you say that?

Ozpin: I'm still curious on how you found yourselves at the docks last semester. I'm also interested on how you found out the "hideout" in the Southeast And how there were rose petals and a giant crater at the docks.

We all gave Ruby a stern look as Ozpin continued.

Ozpin: I doubt I'll ever find the answers i'm looking for. So how bout this. Instead of waiting for you to break the rules, why don't we just bend them.

Ozpin starts to press some buttons on his scroll thing and then RWWBY appeared on the board saying that we are accepted.

Ruby: We won't let you down Professor.

Ozpin: Don't Thank me for this. Teamwork and persistence has carried you this far but you must understand, the things beyond this kingdom will not care stay on guard and stay with your huntsman. Besides I'm just returning a favor for one of your teammates.

Ozpin looks at me and gives me a nod signifying what I must do while I'm there while team looks at me shocked. I nod back to Ozpin as Ozpin leaves us.

Blake: How well do you know the professor?
West: Let's just say that we're partners.

We leave the the place and get to our ship to find out that the Huntsman that we are going to be shadowing is none other then....

West: Dr. Oobleek.

————————————————————————
Hope you liked the chapter and I'll see you in the next one I guess.