Chapter 82

Ruby's POV-

I'm back here again in this terrible dream. This nightmare. One thing I'm in a dark space next thing you know I see West getting thrown around and tortured by these people demanding to grant their wishes. How long do I have to sit here and watch. I feel like days weeks maybe. I try to scream to help but they just keep going! What is wrong with them why is this happening to him! The only thing stopping this is-

Oeste: Hey you in their bud! Come out West!

It's her again, Oeste she comes here every week just to visit West. And the more she visits the more life West seemed to have in him. As the area changes to them talking on the cliff.

West: I've been giving this personality a try from one of the books you gave me. Would you like to hear it Oeste.

Oeste: Of course! Show me what you got!

West takes a deep breath and gives out a smile.

West: ~Neko~Neko~how's it going best friend wanna have fun ~Neko~.

West stops the act and goes back to his neutral expression while Oeste sat their trying to process the personality change as did I.

West: By the way you look at me it seems you don't like it.

Oeste: Yeah.........Never do that again.......

West: Understood. As ordered I'll never do that again.

West stood next to Oeste as she sat down looking at the sun.

Oeste: Hey...

West looks at Oeste having his usual emotionless gaze in this dream.

Oeste: Come with me...

West tilts his trying to figure out what she meant.

West: I'm sorry but I must stay here granting the wishes and follow the Gods orders and remain here to help humans thrive with desire.

Their was a couple seconds of silence as Oeste looked down at the ground when suddenly she stood up and looked at West.

Oeste: I finally have a wish that I want granted...

West still had an expressionless face on him as he got on one knee bowing down to her.

West: What is your wish. Anything you desire shall be given to you with out a cost...

Oeste: I want you....

West: What?

She suddenly hugs him as West seemed to be taken back by the action as it showed his first emotion he's ever made.

Oeste: I want you! I wish for you to come with me and explore the world and be happy! I want you to to be with me all the time! That is my wish!

West had his expressionless face on him but at the same time when you looked at his eyes they seemed to be full of joy. He seemed happy for the first time in his life.

West: I am a being made to obey humans and the Gods I have no will of my own but if someone wish's for me to follow them then I shall......

She smiled as he had a small smile on him as well. I felt happy for West as he finally was free from this place and got to travel with Oeste.

Oeste: For now your going to have to stay here a little longer but don't worry I'll come back for you in a week. So stay here until I come back!

West: As you wish...

She soon left as West went back to his cave. I was so happy for him.

Ruby: Finally West can have a happy ending and I can finally wake up from this dream!

I was so happy for West as I didn't notice the footsteps behind me. I looked to see a man in very fancy clothes fit for a king. He then stood before the small West having a smug look on his face.

???: I am the Prince of Eresh and I have come here to make a wish, Thing.

West had an expressionless face on him as he bowed down to him.

West: Your wish is my command-

The prince kicked West in the face as he flew into a wall.

Prince: Shame on you! You should bow down to me properly you thing! You may have been created by the Gods but you are nothing more then a thing for us! Now bow!

I was infuriated by this guy as West did what he was told.

Prince: Good some actual respect.

I tried to slap him but I couldn't since I'm a ghost in this dream.

Prince: Now for my wish.

West: Anything you wish for my Prince.

Prince: I wish for someone to love me. A woman named Oeste I believe.

I froze on the spot as I could tell West stiffened as well.

West: I.........can't.

The prince looked irritated.

Prince: Why not....

West gets up but still was on his knees.

West: Oeste wished for me to be with her and travel the world. If I granted your wish then it would cancel out her wish so I-

The prince then shoved his sword into his shoulder. As West did not reel back from the pain. As some blood spilled out of his shoulder into the ground.

Prince: Listen here you scum. I am a Prince she is nothing but a lowly commoner and if my wish is to make her love me then you will do it!

He kicks West into the wall again as I look into West eyes showing that everything seemed to shatter around him.

Ruby: West don't do it! You don't have to do it!!

Their was a couple seconds of silence as West gets one knee and bows to the Prince. He was looking down at the ground as I couldn't see his face.

West: Your wish........................is my command..............

Ruby: No......

West suddenly snaps his fingers and the area became dark. The scene changed and what I saw was West standing in one spot.

West:......

I got closer to him and wanted to comfort him but I couldn't as my hand passed right through. I look up finally notice the burning city in front of us as you could hear the people's screams. Suddenly I heard West speak in a chilling tone that made my spine tingle.

West: I guess I really am nothing more then a puppet...Isn't that right....

He turns to me with tears in his eyes and had this sinister smile on his face. I look behind me and see both of the Gods ready to incinerate West.

West: You Disgusting Maggots....

I suddenly wake up in a car with Yang and the others sitting in a limo.

Yang: Hey you okay Ruby?

Ruby: Yeah I'm fine....

Weiss: No your not your crying.

I touch my cheek and see that I was crying as I just rub it off.

Yang: Are you sure? You wanna talk about it....

I smile at them as I look out the window.

Ruby: I'm fine I just had a really bad.........nightmare.......

————————————————————————
Hope you like both the chapters that I made and see next time I guess...