Chapter 9

West POV-
I was in the lunch room being board out of my mind while Yang was catching grapes in her mouth while Blake is reading notes or something. Then out of nowhere Ruby comes in and lands a heavy looking book on the table.

Black: The fuck man!

West(Thoughts): Language!!

Ruby begins to speak.

Ruby: Friends, Sisters, Weiss...

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Seven minutes ago I had a dream.

Yang: This outta be good.

She catches another grape in her mouth.

West: Probably.

Ruby: A dream that one day, the five of us will come together, as a team to have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!

West: Did you steal Weiss's binder?

Ruby: I am not a crook.

West: Whatever, so what's this all about?

Blake: Yeah, What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off this semester with a bang.

Yang: I like to kick it off with a "Yang" haha get it.

Black: Cute....but not funny.

Yang gets hit with an apple. She throws it back to the owner.

Ruby: Look it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going great! But classes start tomorrow and I want to have as much fun as possible.

Weiss: I don't know if I should be scared or proud of this.

West: Probably both.

Ruby gives me a look then Blake speaks.

Blake: I don't know....I might sit this one out
.
Black: Aww but Blake you make things a lot more interesting like that time with the White Fang.

Weiss continues.

Weiss: Sit out or not I think however we spend our last day we should do it as a team.

I see Nora with a pie in hand ready to throw it while her team is shaking there heads no.

Weiss: I for one think-

Out of the blue there is a smack and there is pie all over Weiss's face. I look over to JNPR.

West: What have you done?

POV
Sun was walking with his good friend Neptune as they were making there way to the lunch room.

Sun: And she was like super fast and her mask friend was making craters and wiping the floor with the White Fang!

Neptune: Nice.

Sun: But the best part is she's a Faunus. But don't tell anyone that.

Neptune: Got it.

Sun: And not a " I'm gonna tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back secret" I mean secret secret.

Neptune: Dude chill I got it.

Sun: You better. It's just I don't wanna screw this up these guys are really cool. No offense to you though.

Neptune: None taken.

They arrive at the front door of the cafeteria.

Sun: They're just in here so be cool, ok.

Neptune: Dude.