Chapter 13

West POV-
I am watching Pyrrha's fight as she wipes the floor with Cardin's team. When the match was over I can see Cardin about to pass out.

Cardin: Lucky....shot.

Then he passed out like a little baby. Then Glynda came out and spoke after She compliments Pyrrha's performance.

Glynda: Alright everyone, we have enough time for one more match does anyone want to volunteer?

I see a guy with gray hair raise his hand.

Black: Hey isn't that the guy that was with that black haired girl?

West(Thoughts): Yeah it is.

Glynda: Mercury was it, very well. Let's find you an opponent.

Mercury: Actually, I wanna fight....

He starts looking around the room and his eyes land on me.

Mercury: Him.

He points at me and I go ahead to the locker room and change to my gear. I come back to see him waiting for me.

West: Alright shall we get this party started.

Mercury: Of course.

And with that we got in a fight position as we waited for Glynda's signal.

Glynda: Ready......Began!

I charge at him first swiping his leg making him trip only for him to do a backflip and regain his balance as he shoots bullets out of his shoes. He jumps in the air and tried to roundhouse kick me from above but I block it and take out Night and slash at him. It was not noticeable to the normal ear but I could hear a audible clank like metal hitting each other when I hit his leg.

West: Question, do you wear armor on your legs?

Mercury: Other then these pants no.

West: Interesting.

He runs forward and starts to kick me multiple times as I dodge or block his attacks. I take out Light and start firing shots of flaming bullets. He tries to dodge them but it's like the bullets are tracking him an always hitting there mark but was only my good aim. Then by surprise he shoots at me again but I dodge using Pyrrha semblance only for him to get close and almost knocking my mask off. I get some distance from him as I run toward him with night ready to slash him again.

Mercury: I forfeit.

I stop and look at him as he has a smirk on his face.

West: Aww done already? Things were getting exciting.

Mercury: Well it's obvious that your leagues above me like Pyrrha Nikos so there was no way I could win.

I stare at him for a little before replying again.

West: Heh yeah just get more practice in cool.
Mercury: Will do.

And with that I left the class to go to my next class but before I went I could I see Blake is sleep walking I come up in front of her as a snap my fingers to wake her up.

West: Wake up we gotta go to our next class.

She shakes her head still a little drowsy but continue's to walk to class with me.

(Timeskip)-
We were all in the room in silence until Weiss decided to break the ice.

Weiss: We want you to go to the dance.

Blake: You What?

Ruby: We want you to go to the dance.

Blake: That's ridiculous.

Yang: Blake we're worried about you. This investigation is starting to mess with your head.

Weiss: You can't sleep, you hardly eat, and to be honest, your grades are slipping, Heck even West is starting to worry and we can't even see his face.

I look up from the book I was reading and looked at them.

West: When was I part of this?

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang glared at me trying to make signals to help Blake out.

Blake: Who cares about grades when people's lives are at stake!

Yang: We know and we're all still trying to figure out what Torchwick is up to.

Ruby: Thanks to you,Sun and West, we know that they have a base somewhere in the southeast of Vale.

Weiss: And the Schnee dust company singled out Vale as the primary target for dust robberies over the last few months.

West: Don't forget about all the military tech stolen too.

Blake: But there's still unanswered questions!

Ruby: Blake you won't be able to find anything if you can't even keep your eyes open.

Black: She's right about that.

Yang: All were asking is that you take it easy for one day.

West: It'll be fun and after your done having fun you can go back to finding Torchwick finally rested.

Ruby: Says the guy that barely sleeps at all.

I just ignore her and continue to listen to the conversation.

Weiss: Yeah, me and Yang will make sure of it.

Yang: Yeah we're planning the whole thing.

Blake gave them a look of surprise.

Blake: Excuse me?

Weiss: Team CFVY's mission lasted longer then expected. So they asked us to help until
they come back.

Yang: So that means we'll make the perfect party just for you!

Ruby: So Blake what do you say?

There was a long pause until Blake speaks again.

Blake: I think this is a colossal waste of time.

She walks away to the door.

Blake: I'll be in the library if you need me.

She walks out leaving us in silence.

West: Welp I'm going for a walk.

I walk out seeing Jaune with a guitar walking to our room as I leave for my walk.
POV-
Cinder was in her room with her lackeys Mercury and Emerald as they were talking about plans.

Emerald : And next we have that West guy.

Cinder: Ah yes the the masked boy. What did you find on him?

Mercury: Well he certainly is a mysterious individual but I can tell he has power.

Cinder: Do tell?

Emerald: Only thing I could get out of him was that he can copy semblance.

Mercury: While I was fighting him he seemed to be using Pyrrha's and another semblance that boosted his speed I think.

Cinder: Oh a copycat doesn't seem like a problem.

Mercury: That's not all it seemed like he was able to use it perfectly like it was second nature maybe even better then the Nickos girl.

Emerald: If I had to guess combined with his skill he might even be able to beat the great Pyrrha Nikos and cause us a lot of problems.

Cinder: Interesting He seems really powerful.....add him to the list.

Mercury: You should be able to take him on easily.

Cinder: It's not about overpowering the enemy. It's about taking what power they have. And we will soon.

And with that she had a evil smirk as she continued listing out people.
————————————————————————
Hope you guys liked this chapter and see you in the next one I guess.