Chapter 23

West POV-
I was making my way to Ozpin office as I get there I have a feeling I'm not going to like it up there. I arrived to see him sitting in his chair staring out the window.

West: Hey Ozpin.

He turns around and takes notice of me and smiles.

Ozpin: Hello West, How has your day been?

West: It's been good anyway you called me up here so what do you need?

Ozpin: Well I have something for you to do. I need you to pick up someone and bring them here.

West: Well who am I trying to find?

Ozpin: His name is Qrow he should be here any minute but I just want you to make sure he gets here.

Their was a couple seconds of silence as he takes a sip from his coffee.

West: Alright I'll go find this Qrow guy anything else you need from me?

Ozpin: Yes......It's about the Fall Maiden.

West: What about her?

Ozpin: We are concerned that the Fall Maiden won't have much longer to live.

West: And?

Ozpin was silent for a minute but continued.

Ozpin: We want to transfer the Maiden power to someone else.

West: Ok.

Ozpin: Huh, I would have thought you would object to this.

West: Not really I never knew her and it would be better for someone else to have it and not the person that stole the Maidens power.

He nods and I make my leave to the elevator and leave.

West: Qrow......why does he seem so familiar.

(Timeskip)

I walk out of the tower and make my way to the fair until I spotted a crowd in the court yard.

Black: That looks interesting let's check it out.

I get closer in the crowd and see two people fighting. I look around and see Ruby and Weiss cheering for the two

Ruby: Kick her butt Uncle Qrow!!

Weiss: Take him down Winter!!

West(Thoughts): I guess we found our guy.

Black: Should we stop the fight.

West(Thoughts): Give it a sec.

We watch the fight for a couple of minutes until Qrow suddenly puts his sword away. Winter looked confused and rushes forward but stops when she hears Ironwood yell.

Ironwood: Schnee!

She turns around and sees Ironwood giving her a glare.

Winter: General Ironwood, sir!

Ironwood:What in the world do you think you're doing?