Chapter 5

West POV-
Well I'm bored.

Black: Same, how can someone talk for this long about their life.

We were currently in Professor Ports class and for the most part I tuned him out because I was just not interested at all.

West: I swear this guy talks more about his life then what we are supposed to be studying.

Then finally the bell rang and I quickly left the class room as I made my way to the lunch room. I sit there without lunch because I didn't feel like eating as I waited for team RWBY and JNPR to take there seats at the table.

Black: Ugh why are we even here we don't need to eat and all we are doing is sitting here with nothing to do.

West: Were waiting for our friends to get here that's what we're doing.

Black: Whatever.

We see team RWBY coming to us and sitting next to us. Then a few minutes later JNPR came and sat next to us except Jaune because he seems to be missing recently hanging out with Cardin more often then usual.
West: So where's your friend Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Who Jaune......I don't know probably just busy.

Before I could continue Yang interrupted me trying to be flirty with me.

Yang: So West why don't you take off the mask and show us that face of yours~

Black: No thanks thot I prefer to keep our face hidden.

For the past week the team has been trying to see what's under the mask but they always either get caught or I just say no.

West: No thanks I don't feel like it.

I continue to think until Yang interrupted me from my thoughts.

Yang: Oh come on just one little peek that's all.~

West: Nope not until I'm dead.

Ruby started to chime in and ask.

Ruby: Oh come on just one look that's it and then we'll never bother you about it again.

I looked at her and said what I said to them for the past week.

West: No.

And then the bell rang which meant that lunch was over and I left them to go to our next class.

Timeskip-
It was night and everyone was going to bed while they continue to ask me to take off the mask. Black was getting somewhat annoyed but I thought it was funny because of there efforts to try and see my face but I still wouldn't let them.

I wasn't really tired at all so I went to go for another night walk. I got to the spot where I can feel the fall maidens power the strongest.

Black: Should we check it out?

West: Nope just let it be for now I'll see if I can confront Ozpin about it in the future but for now let's just let her be.

Timeskip-
I get back to the dorm door when I hear Ruby and Jaune having a little Pep talk about how they are leaders now.

West (Thoughts): Spoken like a true leader.

After there conversation Ruby went back into her dorm and I followed and heard Jaune's scroll ring and heard Cardin's voice but I ignored it and went into the room.
I see Ruby getting ready for bed and she looks at me and smiled.

Ruby: Hey West your up late.

I shrug my shoulders and respond in a monotone voice.

West: Meh I like late walks.

Ruby: Heh cool......Well goodnight West.

West: Goodnight Summer.

She stopped and looked at me and gave me a confused look.

Ruby: What was that?

West: Ruby I meant Ruby.

She gave me a look and just seemed to shrug it off and went to bed. I then made a large sigh from my slip up.

Black: Bro what the hell was that.

West: Nothing let's just go to bed.

And with that I went to sleep.

Timeskip-
We were currently in the Forever Fall with Glynda giving us instructions but I was making sure that I was in control more importantly Black because the syrup in these trees can make him go a little crazy so I was making sure I kept my cool. I look back and see Jaune being pulled by Cardin and sigh in disappointment but I walk away getting sap from the trees as I fight the urge to have a taste. Sure Black may get a sugar rush but me it's like alcohol and I get tipsy and sick and I hate it while I have Black jumping up down in my head giving me a headache.

Black: Hey look behind you but don't make it look noticeable.

I look behind and see Cardin and his buddies sitting there watching us while Jaune has a bottle of syrup in his hand ready to throw at me.
West(Thoughts): Jaune I swear if you throw that at me I will make sure you regret it.

But then Jaune instead throws it at Cardin which I was glad about that but then I see Cardin lift him up and was about to pummel him to the ground.

West: (sigh)

I start to walk towards them going to help Jaune but then I hear a loud roar.

Black: Oh shit.

West: Hey no cursing.

I start to run when I hear someone yell Ursa I look and see Jaune fighting an Ursa. Suddenly Weiss,Ruby,and Pyrrha came and Weiss and me were about to help but it seems Pyrrha gets in our way.

Pyrrha: Wait.

Weiss: What are you doing he going to get himself killed!

Pyrrha: He needs to do this on his own.

I look at Pyrrha understanding and look at the fight. It lasted for a couple of seconds until Jaune gets knocked over. I was about to help but Pyrrha simply lifted her hand and Jaune shield seemed to move on its own as it block's the attack and Jaune made one final swing cutting off the head.

Weiss: What did you...

Pyrrha: Well you have your glyphs Ruby has her speed and I don't even know your semblance but mine is polarity.

Ruby: Oh you can control poles.

Weiss: She can control magnets you dunce.

Ruby: Magnets are cool to.

I just chuckle at this and left.

Timeskip-
You were leaving the bullhead and you were about to walk towards Ozpins office until Ruby stopped you.

Ruby: Hey you mind if we talk for a little bit.

West: Maybe later Ruby I got to do something.
And you left with Ruby alone with her team.

Ruby POV-

Ruby- What are you hiding from me West.

——————————————————————
So this the chapter hope you like it and I think I'm going to update this story every Friday so that's cool so I'll see you guys in the next chapter I guess.