Chapter 51

Ruby's POV-

After my conversation with West I've been just thinking in the living room but was told to come with Uncle Qrow and the others so we can talk to Professor Lionheart about the council. Mom and West aren't with us and stayed behind to do something. I asked what it was but they said it wasn't really important. We arrived at the meet up spot and saw Lionheart on the top of the stairs and began to speak.

Lionheart: Why hello. Thank you for... coming. There... seems to be more of you than last time.

Qrow and the rest of us stop to look up at Lionheart.

Qrow: Eh, you know what they say, "The more the merrier". So what's going on with the council?

Lionheart: Why... did you bring your weapons?

Qrow: What? Leo, we're Huntsmen. You okay?

Lionheart: Of course! Of course, sorry. Just haven't had my evening coffee.

Qrow: Look, it's nice to see you, but we got work to do. Are we getting support from the council or not?

While the two talk, I see a black bird as does Yang as she says something.

Yang: Mom?

I see everyone's attention is turned to the bird. It flies away just as Qrow shoots at it, but he misses. The bird flies down behind Lionheart, transforming into Raven, donning her mask. I glare at her.

Ruby: Raven...

Nora: They... they really are magic...

Raven: If you're going to shoot me, shoot me. That was insulting.

Qrow: What are you doing here?!

Raven: I could ask you the same thing. You've been scheming, little brother. Planning to attack your own sister.

Qrow: Leo... what have you done?!

Lionheart: I...

Raven: Leo did what any sane person would in his position - he looked at all the information he had in front of him, assessed the situation, and made a choice. And it seems you all have too.

I can see Uncle Qrow getting angry.

Qrow: You have the Spring Maiden.

Raven: I do.

Qrow: Then hand her over and let's work together! We can beat Salem!

Raven: All that time spent spying for Ozpin and you still have no idea what you're dealing with. There is no beating Salem!

Ruby: You're wrong. We've done things that most people would call impossible, and I know the only reason we were able to do it is because we didn't do it alone! We had people to teach us, people to help us, we had each other. Work with us. At least I know we'll have a better chance if we try together. Please.

Ruby holds her hand out. Raven glares at it.

Raven: You sound just like your mother.

Suddenly, Raven draws her sword and creates a portal. From the portal, a fireball is launched and hits me square in her torso. I land several feet back. I can feel the burn all over my chest as I hear Yang yell my name.

Yang: Ruby!

While Yang runs to me I see Cinder step out of the portal.

Cinder: Hello boys and girls.

She is then joined by a girl, Emerald and Mercury as they too step out from the portal. I glare at Cinder.

Ruby: Cinder...

Cinder and her group line up alongside Raven, while the rest gasp.

Mercury: C'mon guys, is that any way to greet your old friends?

Yang growls at him.

Qrow: Everybody, stay calm.

Suddenly we hear the doors behind them open up.

Oscar: Oh no...

We see a big buff man closing the doors behind him as he enters.

Man: The White Fang is prepping demolition and securing the school grounds. No one's getting in, and no one's getting out.

Weiss: This was all just a trap?

Ren: It appears so...

Qrow: Raven, tell me... how long have you been with them?

Cinder: Aww, don't take it personally, little bird. Your sister was a recent addition. The lion on the other hand... Entrance into the Vytal Festival was a real treat, Leonardo's been sending Salem all sorts of information for a very, very long time. Isn't that right, professor?

Lionheart: Stop it...

Qrow: It was you... you sit on the Mistral Council. You had information on every Huntsman and Huntress in the Kingdom, and you gave it all to her?

Lionheart: I--

Qrow: I couldn't find any of them, because you let her kill them!

Lionheart doesn't say anything, only still having a sad expression on his face.

Cinder: Aw now, don't beat yourself up about it, Lionheart, I'm sure Tyrian and Hazel would've found them on their own eventually.

Jaune: What is wrong with you...?

I look back and see Jaune looking at Cinder with anger.

Jaune: How can you be so broken inside... to take so many lives, and then come here and rub it in our faces like it's something to be proud of?!

Nora: Jaune...

Jaune: All with that damn smile on your face!!

I see tears stream from his eyes. I look back at Cinder and she has a blank face.

Cinder: Who are you again?

At this, Jaune gains a look of shock, and then of anger. He transforms sword to its two-handler form and advances forward. Cinder summons an sword of her own and blocks Jaunes attack

Ruby: Jaune!

I leap into the air, but a chain wraps around me and and I'm pulled to the ground by Emerald.

Emerald: You're not getting near her.

Jaune is then pushed back by Cinder and the two begin their duel. Yang runs forward to join the fight, but Mercury lands in front of her. Soon everyone was fighting someone as I just had one thought in my head.

Ruby(Thoughts): This is going to be hard.

———————————————
When both of you Ocs meet-

Lisa:....

West:....

Lisa:.......

West:...........

Lisa: Who the fuck are you?

This brings West ungodly rage.

West: You dare speak to me that way CHILD!

Both of West eyes have solar flares and begins to hover over Lisa T posing over her.

Lisa: What the Fuuuuuuuuu-!

West begins chasing Lisa as the author looks at them play.

Author: How cute...*takes picture*

(Hope you like the chapter. If you'd like check out my other book. Have a good day.