Chapter 3

West POV
*Dream*
I was walking around the streets looking for a place to call home. But sadly every place that I went to was either trying to kill me for my Grimm features or was burned down. I looked around and found nothing and decided to sit in a alleyway.

Black:Why don't we just kill everyone it would be much easier then being nice.

West:.....

Ever since I met Black the only thing he talks about is killing and harvesting negativity from people. I didn't really like the idea of it so I decided to ignore him until he has any better ideas other then killing.

Black:Aww what your ignoring me now that's kind of hurtful.

West:.....

I decided to go to sleep and just get ready for tomorrow.Until I felt someone beside me. I open my eyes to see a man standing there with a very fancy suit on.

Man:Hello

West:What do you want. I asked annoyed not wanting to be around the man.

Man: I come here to make a proposition.

West: Oh yeah and what's that.

I hide my face so he doesn't see my Grimm features.

Man: I come here to ask to work for me.

I look at him with interest.

Black:We should just rob this guy and take everything he has.

I continue to ignore Black and think about his offer.

West:What's the job you want me to take.
The man smiles.

Man: I want you to be a guardian to my children.

I was confused on why he needed me to guard his children. Probably just some overprotective parent but it seems easy.

West: Sure I'll take the job is there anything else I should know.

Man: No not really

The man walks away and I get up and follow him.

West: So what should I call you sir?

He turns around and looks a me and smiles again.

Man: Just call me Ozma.

*Dream end*
I wake up and felt like I just remembered something really important.

Black:Well that was an interesting dream I can't believe I was so emo back then.

West: Yeah you were it was somewhat annoying.

Black:Whatever...

I look at the clock to see the time and it was 5 in the morning.

West: (sigh)

I get up off the the floor and look at my new teammates who are still sleeping. I walk out of the room and begin to explore the campus and give myself a tour. After a couple of hours of walking around and getting my thoughts together. I return to the room and knock to see if there awake or not. The door opens to reveal Weiss ready and dressed for class. I walk past her and get my cloths and get dressed in the bathroom. I leave and go to class.

Timeskip-

Im currently in Gylinda's class and watching the students fight. The people that are currently fighting is a guy named Jaune that's getting wiped to the the floor by a guy named Cardin.

West: Well this was a waste of time.

Black:Indeed.

Gylinda was talking about how he should be more aware of his aura blah blah blah whatever . Then something peaked my interest when she asked Cardin who he wanted to fight next.