Chapter 85

Ruby POV-
The room was silent as I continued to point at Robert as I only had one thought in my head.

Ruby(Thoughts): Did I get the wrong person...

???: Pfft....

She then started laughing as I felt a little awkward. She soon calmed down as she took a few deep breaths.

???: Sorry for laughing. I'm just impressed that you still remember me big sis. I was just a ball of dust and didn't really have a body.

Yang: Big Sis? What are you-

She then took off her mask revealing.....me with red eyes and sharp canines. As she smiled at me.

Cako: Sadly my names Cako now.

Everyone was confused on why their was an almost exact copy of me, until Cako shouted and turned into dust teleporting right in front of me.

Cako: It's so nice to meet you big sis! I've been waiting for this day to thank you for this body for almost.....well my whole life really.

She shook my hand as everyone gave me strange looks.

Yang: Um Ruby.....who's this and why does she keep calling you her sister.

Cako: Well were not actual sisters. I'm just a copy of her made by partner. Also known as West.

Ironwood: Wait, West made you?

Cako turns to him but instead of smiling she replied to him rudely.

Cako: Yeah, have a problem flesh bag.

Everyone was a little taken back by how hostile she became to the General including me. She then turns to me with a smile. Weiss then spoke up getting everyone's attention.

Weiss: This is great and all but we have Grimm all over Mantle that we have to take care of so can we talk about this later.

I get back into focus as I look at everyone.

Winter: I've called a transport.

Yang: What about Watts and Tyrian?

Ironwood: You leave them to me. Right now, you're needed down below.

Ruby: Alright everybody, it's time to do our jobs. All of us.

Weiss, Blake and Yang look at Penny, who smiles.

Clover: What she said. Let's make it happen, Huntsmen.

I nod as I look back at Cako.

Ruby: It would be very helpful if you came with us. After we're done I would like to see West if that's okay?

I put my hand out to give her a handshake. She looks at my hand then back at me. I not going to lie it's a little weird seeing an almost exact copy of myself.

Cako: Sorry but not now. West would like to see how much you've grown so I won't be helping you.

My eyes widen when she said that.

Ruby: Your saying West is in Mantle?

Cako: Yup....I'm speaking to him right now, but that's not important.

She walks past me as I turn around to see her turning to dust as she looks at me giving me a friendly smile.

Cako: I'll pick you guys up after you save Mantle. I just can't wait to see you fighting out their big sis.

She then disappeared as I noticed Oscar next to me.

Oscar: Well then.....that was weird to see two Ruby's...