Chapter 8

West POV-
West: Well then.......this is nice.

I see Blake and Sun in the docks holding a guy named Roman I think I don't really know. I also see the White Fang so that's nice.

West:.....

Black:......

West:......

Black:......

West:.......

Black:....How did this happen.

West: No idea we leave her for 5 hrs and this is what happens......I'm disappointed.

We hear another explosion and look to see Blake backing up from Roman and getting ready to fight.

West: Welp I guess it's my turn to fight.

I get up from the roof and start to use Weiss's glyph that I copied to jump really high.

Blake's POV-
We were surrounded by the White Fang and Roman was aiming his gun at me I was thinking of a plan for getting out of this situation until I heard someone yell.

???: Maximum Effort!!!

I look up and see..... is that West? Before I could figure out if it was him he crashes in the middle of the White Fang and gets up.

West: Blake the freak you doing here without inviting me.

Blake: I-

West: I am very disappointed in you.

Blake: Um.....sorry?

West: Apology accepted.

He took out his gun and shot a cable holding a cargo of dust. The cargo fell and almost landed on Roman. Roman growled in anger while West continued dealing with the White Fang. Which only gave me Roman to worry about.

Timeskip-
Me and Sun are still fighting Roman while West is taking care of the White Fang. That's when I hear Ruby behind me and look. I see her with Penny but that little distraction gave Roman and some of the White Fang time to escape on ships.
But before they can escape I see swords appear on Pennys back as they latch on to the ships. But she seems to be struggling with holding down the ships on her own.

West: Mind if I be of assistance?

I see West behind Penny all of a sudden as he starts to lift up his hand. When he did the ships started coming toward us. When this happened I got excited but my excitement disappeared when I see Roman shoot his cane at them making Penny lose balance and let the swords lose and West losing concentration giving the ships time to get away as they left.

Timeskip-
West POV-
West: That was so much fun let's do it again sometime!!

Everyone was just sitting on a box while there were police sirens and police cars all over the area. Then we see Weiss and Yang coming our way.

Black:Oh boy.

Ruby got up and tried to talk to Weiss but completely ignored her and went to Blake. Their were a couple seconds of silence until Blake spoke first.

Blake: Weiss look I just want you to know that I'm not associated with the White Fang any longer. Back when I-

Weiss: Stop. You have any idea how long we've been looking for you?

Blake was silent.

Weiss: 12 hours. In those 12 hours it gave me time to think and you know what....I don't care.

Blake had a surprised look on her face.

Weiss: You said your not part of the White Fang anymore correct?