Chapter 88

Ruby POV-
I tried to stand but I felt my legs give out as I saw West. I look to see everyone else's legs give out as well as they fell on the floor from how much pressure West gave out.

West: Whoops that's my bad. I forgot to lower my standards since your all so weak.

I felt the room become lighter as I felt like I could stand again. I look to see everyone else start to stand as their legs shook trying to get back up. I see West look at me with a smile on his face.

West: Ruby it's been so long!

He suddenly rushed towards me and gave me a hug as I felt overwhelmed.

Cako: Hey that's no fair! I wanna hug her too!

She gives a pout as hugged me too as I was getting more overwhelmed by the situation.

West: Wow did you get taller? I love the outfit! Did you get stronger while you were in Atlas?! Man I have so many questions!

Ruby: Y-yeah same here like where have you been.

West let's go of me and puts a finger on his chin to show he was thinking.

West: Just work and I got myself a new style. Do like the cape?

Ruby: Yeah it looks great. You seem to not be wearing your mask anymore.

West: Yeah it was all broken and I needed to let myself loose a little bit.

I noticed everyone in the room was shaking they were afraid still but it wasn't as bad when West first took off his mask.

Ruby: So um how's Black...

The smile that he had slowly disappeared as he gave me a cold look.

West: He's gone. He was made by the gods to store my memories but now that I opened that safe their was no point of his existence so he just disappeared.

Their was a couple seconds of silence when suddenly the General spoke.

Ironwood: So is it true? Did you defeat Salem? Did.....Did we win?

West turned to him and and his face showed no emotion as I can feel the air get slightly heavier.

West: Yes she's gone. She lives in the prison that I made.

West wraps his arm around Cako as she smiles.

Ironwood: So what your saying is she's still alive...

West nods.

Ironwood: I see....If you wouldn't mind we would like to be the ones to keep her in custody.

West: Why......

Ironwood: We would like to keep her here for security reasons......

West silently stared at the General as he walked to Ironwoods desk and sat on top of it.

West: Again....Why should I give Salem to worthless insects like you.

I see Harriet get angry as she stepped forward.

Harriet: What did-

Before she could say anything else she had a sharp object in front of her face almost going right between her eyes.

Cako: Who the hell said you could speak fleshbag...

West: Cako, Its fine....

Cake retracts her tail and stands next to me.

West: Now then as previously stated I'm not giving Salem to some insects that cant even control Grimm coming in their borders. Although you did pretty well on taking out the Grimm that I made to destroy Amity Tower....General.