Chapter 20

Ruby's POV-

I was starting to wake up I looked around as I held my head in pain. I see Yang,Weiss and Blake starting to get up from the crash. Wait a second.....where's West. I start to get up and see the destruction the train caused. Before I could look for West I see a bunch of Grimm getting out of the crash and start attacking people. I get up to see that we're surrounded by Grimm as I get my weapon out.

Ruby: This is not going to be easy.

Pov-

Team RWBY is surrounded in the middle of the pavilion by Beowolves, Ursai, and a massive King Taijitu. The King Taijitu unleashes a mighty roar, signaling the Grimm to attack. Ruby plants her scythe on the ground before kicking away the Grimm ,Yang propels herself upwards, performing aerial bombardments with on the Grimm before three Giant Nevermores send her crashing to the ground. Blake slashes a Ursa with her weapon before firing on the other approaching Grimm. Weiss slashes three Beowolves, before summoning a glyph to conjure up an ice blade. Yang, back on the ground, sends several cars flying towards the Grimm. As Ruby finishes slashing at a Grimm, she notices the King Taijitu ready for the attack, until she also sees Nora flying on her hammer towards the King Taijitu, slamming it on the head and killing the beast. Soon Jaune, and the members of JNPR soon follow.

Pyrrha: Let's move!

They all get moving leaving Jaune alone.

Jaune: Okay, who's first?

Jaune turns around to notice a giant Ursa standing behind him.

Jaune: Oh-oh-okay, you're first, huh? Okay, no, that's fine. Totally fine, done this before, done this before...

With a mighty scream, Jaune slashes the Ursa several times before it falls. Pyrrha smiles, as she notices his improvement.

Soon enough Atlas Airships came in and drooped down from above mowing down Grimm while robots started to get on the Grimm and assist. Then CFVY drops down and also begins to help.

Coco approaches a large Beowolf.

Coco: You just destroyed my favorite clothing store. Prepare to die.

Coco, after swatting away its right hand, kicks the Beowolf in the crotch. As it falls to the ground and looks at her, she leans down and slams her bag onto its head. She effortlessly swats away more Beowolves, and the rest of Team CFVY resume fighting. Velvet steps forward, about to open her box.

Coco:Hey, come on, you just spent all the semester building that up. Don't waste it here.

Coco then transforms her handbag into a giant minigun, and starts firing, slaughtering the advancing horde of Grimm, including a Death Stalker and three Nevermores.

Ruby POV-
Everyone was here helping trying to get rid of as many Grimm as possible but they just keep coming while I and the others start to get tired and the robots that Atlas sent are starting to get ripped apart. I swing my scythe at another Beowolf but more seem to keep coming as I suddenly get hit from behind and try to block and prepare for the worst but nothing happens I look and see West in front of me. I was happy that he was ok, but that happiness turns into horror as I see two poles sticking out of his chest.

Ruby: West your hurt!

West: Huh yeah I guess I am.........I should probably start removing the rest to these poles from my body now shouldn't I.

Before I could continue he starts to remove the poles from his chest effortlessly as he holds one in his hand while he dropped the other. He starts to aim the pole and throws it at a Nevermore as it starts to crash down to the ground. He turns and looks at me.

West: Wow this place really has turned into a mess hasn't it. I wish I could use my sword but sadly it broke during the crash.

Ruby: We need your help right now West!

West: Well I can't do this all alone now can I.

Suddenly black mist starts to pour out of his body. It looks kind of like the dust when a Grimm dies. I look at his face which is still covered with the mask but his right eye starts to glow red as more dust surrounds us. When the dust clears and I see a giant type of Grimm that looks kind of like a knight. It's whole body was covered in armor while it's eyes had a red tint to them. The Grimm looked at me, usually I would have my guard up but for some reason this Grimm made me feel....safe. Then West began to speak.

West: You know what to do Black take care of the overpopulation of Grimm got that.

It seemed to role its eyes as it makes a roar it was so loud that I had to cover my ears as the Grimm knight began to charge at the other Grimm wiping the floor with them. The team to freaked out and attacked it but it had little affect as it continued killing off Grimm left and right. Yang starts to run to us.

Yang: Well it seems like that Grimm is on our side for some reason.

Ruby: It's West he seems to be able to control it.

Yang: What!?

I look back at West. He seems to be watching with his right eye still glowing.

West: Took you long enough Glynda I was thinking I would have to close the hole with my two bare hands.

I look behind me and see her have a very stern look on her face as she walks to the hole in the ground. She uses her wand to cover up the hole to stop all the Grimm from coming in the city.

West: Now since that's done I can finally take care of the rest of the Grimm in the area.

I look and see him make a finger gun as the tip starts to glow black.

West: Bang.

The black glow shoots from his fingers as it starts to zip around the city seemingly taking out most of the Grimm in Vale. I see the Grimm that West made come towards us.

West: So how was the workout it has been a while hasn't it.

The Grimm knight seems to just role it's eyes again as it begins to turn to dust and enter West's body and with that the city was mostly safe since West took care of most of the Grimm. I look back at Yang as I can see she looks scared, really scared but she seems to calm down when the Grimm disappeared so I ignored it.
(Timeskip)-

After apprehending Roman, Weiss starts to question West.

Weiss: What was that?!

West: Meh just a part of my semblance you know.

Weiss: What do you mean part of your semblance?

Yang: What is your semblance anyway?

He just seems to sigh as he starts to explain.

West: My semblance is known as copy. For most people with this semblance it stays with them for a couple of minutes but me I can keep their semblance as long as I want. I can also combine semblances to make new one. The thing you just saw was a combination of semblances.

He starts to turn around and leave and speaks again.

West: And that's all your getting for today until next time.

Weiss: Wait a minute I still have more questions!

We start to follow them but for some reason I had the urge to turn around. I turn around and see someone with a white clock looking at us more specifically me.

Ruby: Mom?

I try to get a closer look but was distracted by Yang yelling at me.

Yang: Hey, Ruby you coming!?

Ruby: Yeah just a sec!

I turn back around and see no one there anymore. I could of sworn I saw mom but maybe it was just my imagination as I make my way back to the team.

————————————————————————
Yeah I did it! I'm done with Volume 2 now onto Volume 3 I hoped you liked it and I'll see you in Volume 3!