Chapter 6

West POV-
I was making my way to the tower of where Ozpin was staying at. I got in the elevator and was looking for a way down to see if the Fall maiden was there and see what happened to her.

Black:You know we could just break our way down instead of using a stupid elevator.

West: Yeah but I prefer that we make sure we don't get caught doing this and draw any attention to ourselves.

I kept looking and saw a little hidden compartment under the buttons and there was another button that said basement.

West: Bingo!

I pressed the button and started going down. When I finally arrived there was this huge hall with nothing in it but I could feel the maidens power here. I continued walking the long hall.

Black: Ooooh dark and ominous.....I like it.

We continued down the long hallway to see some kind of pod, you got closer only to see a women inside.

West: It must be her.

Black: So should we you know help her?

West:........Nah it seems to me that the maiden is dying and her power is running low, not even healing her. By the look of it the only thing saving her is this pod thing. So I'm fine with this but if they decide to do  something sketchy then I'll intervene.

Black: Fine.

We left the hall and made our way toward the dorm without being noticed.

Timeskip-
I arrived at the dorm to everyone in the room talking with each other when they stopped and looked at me.

Yang: Sup West!

West: Hey.

You go to sit on the floor and thinking about life until Ruby interrupted you from your thoughts.

Ruby: Hey West me and the team are going out to the docks wanna come with us?

I gave it some thought and gave my answer.

West: Sure why not I got nothing better to do.

I got up and went with the team to the city.

Timeskip-
We were in Vale walking toward the docks I was ignoring most of the conversation that everyone was having until we all stopped at a robbery.

West: What happened here?

Ruby went over to a police officer and asked.

Ruby: Excuse me sir can you tell us what happened here?

Officer: Don't know just another robbery of a dust shop.

He left us and we were hearing their conversation and they were talking about something about the White Fang or something I just ignored it until I hear Weiss.

Weiss: Hm what an awful bunch of degenerates.

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: My problem is that I don't care for a bunch of psychopaths.

Blake: The White Fang aren't psychopaths there just misguided Faunus.

Weiss: Misguided!? They want to wipe humanity off the face of the earth.

Blake: So they're very misguided, besides why would they want to rob a dust shop.

Ruby: Blake's got a point. And they didn't find that Torchwick guy anywhere so it might be him.

Weiss: That doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. The only thing they do is lie,cheat, and steal.

Blake was about to say something else until someone yelled.