Chapter 73

POV-
Mantle was quite other then the normal sound of footsteps of the people and the sound of steam coming out of pipes. The lights in the streets flicker as a old woman walked down the street. She had long gray hair while the tips of her hair were red. She was carrying groceries back to her home as she took a turn to a small run down home. She took out her keys only to find it unlocked.

???: Must of left it unlocked....

She made a heavy sigh as she opened the door as she looked around the house. She placed the groceries in the kitchen. She looked around trying to find something.

???: Summer I brought you your favorite treats.

She walked around the house holding a doggie treat. When she got to the living room her eyes widened in horror as she saw the one thing she never wanted to see again. It was a boy that sat on the couch with a black military formal type uniform with a cap covering his eyes.

???: Hello master been awhile, or should I call you Arial.

The old woman known as Arial tried to run away but the only exit was blocked by a thick black wall. The boy raised his head as Arial could see his face which terrified her even more then before. His right eye iris glowed red as the rest of the eye was black as black veins coming from his eye circulated down to his neck. His left eye was silver but it looked so dull and was no longer full of life. The boy had a joyful smile of that of a child but if you looked deeper it had evil intent.

Arial: W-what do you want d-demon....w-why are y-y-you here......

???: My goodness your a stuttering mess... last time I remember you were full of confidence and commanded me like a dog that I was. What happened?Cat got your tongue.~

Arial: I-I want you to leave and never come back here again you monster!!

The boy walked toward her every step making her shake more and more.

Arial: I command you to Stop!!

But the boy just kept going coming closer to her as Arial fell on the floor holding her hand out telling him to stop.

Arial: Stop!! I-I said S-STOP!!!

A second later he was over her looking down at her with that innocent smile that he had. Arial was sweating profusely as their was dead silence nothing could be heard other then a crack. Arial looked to her side and in the corner  you could see something or someone crouched in the corner with their back facing her as the thing looked like it was eating something. It then suddenly stopped what it was doing and turned to Arial. It had something in its hand as it finally broke her as the thing had a bloody head of a dog in its hand as the thing crushed it making brain matter and blood fly everywhere. She wanted to scream so bad but the voice that she had was gone the only thing she could do was look at the boy with fear in her eyes.

???: Jeez you look so pathetic it's so cute Arial!! I just wanna squeeze your old lady cheeks so bad but it might ruin your face!!~

For some reason Arial was able to get her voice back as she started to speak with confidence but ended up turning into a crying mess again.

Arial: Demon No........West I'm sorry for what I did in the past j-just p-please don't kill me!

She kept repeating please over and over again trying to convince West to spare her as his smile was no longer their but was replaced with a neutral face with no emotion.

West: You got my name all wrong it's not West.....Well it was my name since that was the only name that I ever knew and Orion.....but that's not important! My real name and my only name is Nothing!! But since that's my old name I guess you can call me West.