The Grimm Boy

POV-

In a cabin in the middle of the forest their were two boys jumping on their beds to exited to go to sleep. Soon an old man came in the room trying to get the two boys to sleep.

Grandfather: Alright boys it's time to go to sleep.

Boy 1: Never!

The boy said not wanting to go to sleep as the other boy nods his head vigorously agreeing with his brother.

Grandfather: Well if you two don't go to bed then the Grimm boy will come after you and take you two away!

Both of the boys stopped playing and looked at their grandfather.

Boy 1: Who's the Grimm Boy?

The grandfather had a mischievous grin on his face as he sat down on one of the beds.

Grandfather: Well why don't you both lay down and I'll tell you the story....

The two boys settled down and and listened to their Grandfather.

Grandfather: Let's see.......

........Once upon a time there was a boy that loved to travel that loved to meet people and loved to play with others. But their was one small problem with the boy. He was........different from the others and he was cursed. For wherever he went evil came with him as the Grimm would destroy all the places the boy had been. Soon others found out about the boys curse and treated him as an outcast as a freak for that was what he was. He was beaten and bruised from every person he met. The boy always stayed in the woods for if he went around people he would be killed. One day the boy decided to come out from his hiding place and finally see people once again. But when he arrived he was beaten like a dog as the children would throw rocks at him and the adults would kick and punch him telling him to go away before he brings his curse to them. As soon as the boy was going to leave he was taken away and burned to the stake. He cried out in anger at them cursing at all that ridiculed him and tortured him. It is said that his spirit still roams the earth as a Grimm.  It is said that he roams around finding kids to eat for himself. But the kids that are bad he takes away to never be seen again.

The grandfather looked down as he looked at the two children as the were shaking in fear.

Grandfather: Well you two better behave and get to bed before the Grimm Boy decides to take you two away. Wherever that may be.....

The two children nodded their heads quickly as they were getting to bed.

Grandfather: Good night boys.

Both: Good night grandfather!

The two boys soon went to sleep but unknowing to them sleeping, threw the window their was a single red glowing eye watching them...

————————————————————————
Sorry that this is short just wanted to do something special for you guys because why not. Anyways I should be back to the story around September so I'll see you guys soon I guess.