Chapter 7

West POV-
We got back in the dorm and low and behold Weiss and Blake are still arguing and I'm just sitting here listening to them arguing still having a bad mood.

Black: Woooow never seen you this annoyed about a Faunus and Human dispute before.

West( Thoughts): It's not about the dispute, it's that this conversation is still going and I get both sides but it's just annoying.

I was interrupted from my thoughts from Weiss yelling at Blake more.

Weiss: I'm a victim!

There was a couple of seconds of silence then.

Weiss: You want to know why I hate the White Fang so much. It's because they were at war with my family for years, ever since I was a child I see family members disappear and executed. Our dust stolen. And ever since then my father has always come home furious, and that didn't give me a very good childhood.

Ruby came behind her and tried to comfort her.

Ruby: Weiss I-

Weiss: No you wanna know why I hate the White Fang it's because all they do is lie,steal, and kill!

By this Blake has been pushed over the edge.

Blake: Well maybe we were just tired of being pushed around!!

There was silence everything just seemed to freeze. Then Blake just ran off scared and I just sighed and got up.

Weiss: And where do you think your going?!

West: Out for a walk.

I went to follow Blake and find her by a statue  she takes off her bow and reveals her cat ears. I came up behind.

West: Nice cat ears.

She turned around quick and was about to run away again.

West: Hold up Blake I'm not here to judge you or anything just wanted to talk.

She slowly started to calm down.

Blake: I'm sorry that I ran away I just need time by myself.

West: That's understandable.

I started thinking until I got an idea.
West: You know what why don't you go to Vale and you know get your thoughts together while you do that I'll make sure your team doesn't find you. I'll mislead them and when your ready you'll come back refreshed.

Blake looked like she was thinking and asked.

Blake: Why are you helping me?

West:..... I know how you feel. I know how it feels to be treated like a freak but I'm not important right now. Right now you need some time to yourself.

She looked at me like she had more questions but she didn't ask more questions.

Blake: Thank you.

???: Mind if I join?

I look behind and see the monkey boy.

Black: What does he want?

???: Names Sun.

He had his hand out like he wanted to shake hands but I just rolled my eyes and looked back at Blake.

West: Go, get some rest and have fun.

She smiled at me and gave me hug and left. I look back at the statue and sigh.

Timeskip-
I was with Blake and Sun after misguiding team RWY from Blake and it's been two days since she left for her break and hasn't said a word until now at some cafe.

Blake: So you want to know more about me?

Sun: Finally you talk, usually you just give small talk or give me a weird look.

Blake just gives him a glare.

Sun: See like that!

Blake just sighs while I sit there having my tea sipping through a straw with my mask on.

Blake: Are you familiar with the White Fang?

Sun: Of course what kind of Faunus wouldn't know about the White Fang by now.

Blake: I was part of the White Fang.

Sun seemed to choke while I just sat there intrigued about the story while Black seemed to be getting popcorn out of nowhere.

Blake: It was once a peaceful organization that wanted peace with Humans, but when the leader stepped down from the organization the new leader started becoming violent. After that I left the White Fang not wanting to participate in there violence anymore.
She sighed and looked at her tea.

Sun: Well that sounds like you had a hard life. What about you were you part of the White Fang?

I look up from my tea and see Sun looking at me and I answer.

West: Nope, I'm just here to help out Blake.

I start to get up and leave.

West: It seems your friends are getting close I'll help distract them while you continue with your time for yourself.

Black: Don't you mean her date with the monkey.

I ignored Blacks comment and left to see team RWY still trying to find Blake.

West: Hey guys have any luck?

Ruby: No.

Weiss: You know who could help, the police!

West: Weiss.

Weiss: What it was just a suggestion.

Ruby: Yeah, a really bad one.

Yang: Look I think we should see her side of the story before we jump to conclusions.

Weiss: And I think once you hear it you'll know I was right.

???: And I think Weiss's hair looks amazing today.

We all looked behind us to see Penny come out of thin air.

Black: The fuck did you come from!?

West(Thoughts): Language!!

I look to see they all are having a conversation but then Weiss and Yang seem to leave like they were sneaking away and left. Ruby then turns around.

Ruby: Right gu-

The only thing left was an outline of them and some wind.

West: Welp I'll go find them have fun with Penny will you.

Timeskip-
I was with Weiss and Yang at a store and still trying to "find" Blake only for me mislead them and continue there search. I was just listening to they're conversation until something hit a nerve.

Weiss: Look I'm just saying that when we find her I'll be right.

West: (sigh) You Schnee's and your pride.

Weiss: What was that?

West: Personally I think your family did more damage to the Faunus then anything else.

Weiss: What are you talking about?

West: You wanna know why your family is so rich. It's because before they started mining dust they sold Faunus as slaves and now since that's illegal they use Faunus as laborers and don't even pay them half of what humans do.

Weiss: You don't know that!

West: Oh well if I'm so wrong then I want you to look up a name. Look up Paul Schnee and tell me what you get.

And with that I walk away.
I've been walking for a few hours only to hear an explosion at the docks.

West. Man today has been a long day.

And I ran to the explosion.

————————————————————————
Put in another one for today to be nice anyway hope you like the chapter and see you in the next chapter I guess.