Jughead Jones- School (h)

Riverdale One Shot

There was always that one person around that your parents wouldn't want you to be involved with.

That kind of person who was supposedly bad and that being around them would completely tarnish your own reputation.

Of course, you'd never agreed with what was said about people in passing, unless you'd heard it from them themselves you weren't going to believe it.

Jughead was that person in Riverdale that people always said not to trust – he was bad news, came from a bad reputation, a bad part of town.

There was never anything good said about him and if there ever was, it wasn't popular opinion.

Jughead had been your friend since you were little – your parents weren't massive fans of it, but they'd moved away from Riverdale not too long ago leaving you there to live with Jughead and his father.

Your relationship with Jughead had been platonic up until a few months ago where it had changed into something more.

Jughead's Dad wasn't exactly surprised about the development, but he wasn't bothered about it – nothing changed in his point of view.

For you and Jughead, not much else had changed either – you were still just as close, just with the added extra label of a relationship.

As Jughead's father had gone out, the two of you were left to your own devices so it was time for a good movie, a blanket on the sofa and a lovely hot chocolate.

The two of you were cuddled up on the sofa whilst a movie played on the tv in front of you.

"I do not want to go back to school tomorrow."

Jughead chuckled, pressing a kiss to the top of your head. "It has been the weekend Baby, school usually starts up again after it."

You rolled your eyes at him. "Never asked for your sarcasm Jug."

"It comes as a package deal Baby," he stated as he smiled at you. "You date me, and you get the sarcasm too."

"Maybe I should reconsider the whole dating thing then."

Jughead gasped and glared at you jokingly. "You wouldn't dare."

"No of course I wouldn't, you'd miss me too much."

He smiled before leaning down to kiss you. "I always miss you."

"There's still the matter of school tomorrow."

"We could always fake sick."

You turned to him with a smile. "That would never work."

"Cook up some porridge, throw some carrots or whatever in it and chuck it on the floor."

"You're insane but you might also be brilliant."

He chuckled, pulling you against him and pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

"It does seem a bit much for just missing one day of school though."

"Then I guess we'll be going to school."

You pouted at him. "I just want to stay here and cuddle with you."

"We always do that Baby, and we can get through school."

"Let's finish the movie," you curled up more in Jughead's arms as you spoke.

You felt Jughead kiss the top of your head. "School is a problem for tomorrow."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.