Owen Grady- Indorapter: Part 1 (c)

Jurassic World One Shot

"Eli, No!" You stated. "This is dangerous and thoughtless."

He rolled his eyes as he smirked down at the computer with the total earned dollar amount of all of the dinosaurs, he had sold to all of the people in the room.

"Be quiet," he growled. "We can get billions for that creature."

"Without Blue's influence, she isn't going to be able to be controlled. You're selling an animal made for killing without an off switch. Millions can be killed in minutes Eli, there is no way to control her without the indoraptor having influence from a creature who does obey. It's taken me years to create a rapport with her and she still doesn't really listen at all," you said desperately.

"It doesn't matter Y/N. Whomever buys it will have that problem, we will have more money than anyone could ever need," he grinned.

"I forbid it," you demanded. "Dr Wu and I created this creature. You have no right to sell it without Mr Lockwood's permission."

Eli rose from his seat, a sly grin on his face.

"Lockwood is dead, I'm in charge now."

Your expression instantly dropped. Benjamin Lockwood was a kind man, he may have done a few unethical things in his time, but he was a good grandfather and all you could think of was whether his granddaughter Maisie knew and what would happen to her now. Not wishing to continue the horrific conversation with Eli any longer, you turned on your heel and returned to your seat at the front of the crowd.

Before the sale could continue, you heard screams from around you as people begun to run around and try to flee the room. The indoraptor was still in its cage so you weren't certain what was causing the chaos. You saw the stygimoloch that should still be in its cage downstairs ready to be sold running through the crowd, hitting its head into anyone it could. You knew it was terrified and was just reacting to that and the noise of the people, but nevertheless you knew the damage it could do.

You quickly made your way out of the room to tryand find Maisie so that you could console her or make sure she didn't find outabout her grandfathers' death from Eli as he wouldn't be kind towards her. Asyou ran around the house, you heard the roar of the indoraptor, a noise you hadlearned to respect and fear, it certainly wasn't coming from its cage.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.