Lor'Themar Theron- Relaxation: Part 2 (a)

World Of Warcraft One Shot

The morning sun draped itself elegantly your body the chest of your lover, leaving tiger-like stripes that curled around you. It was nice to be able to sleep next to him again, even if this time you had woken up with the feint burn of scratches along the recesses of your back. The long-awaited tranquillity was quickly abolished by the appearance of a Sin'Dorei scout peeling back the fabric of the tent, allowing more sun to brandish your skin and the sharp light jolting you awake.

"There is news from the front." He tried to avert his gaze, the night was warm and so there was nothing covering you or Lor'Themar, leaving your entire bodies open to the elements. "They have broken through the defences. The sun blinded him as he sat upright and waited for just a few seconds before standing up and walking over to the armaments that had been so carelessly disregarded the night before and began to put them on. Every few moments he looked at you with disappointment and the loss of joy filling his eyes.

"You knew this could not last for long." You tried to find something to protect your modesty against the troop who was still stood in the centre of the tent, but you could not find anything, the Sin'Dorei's penchant for thin, veiled fabrics caused its cities to be of the most beautiful in all of Azeroth, but, they did not do much for modesty.

"If I could stay, you know that I would." He spoke without turning to you, the soldier assisted him in putting the trickier parts of his armour on. "But there is a war to fight, a war that clearly can not be won without me." The buckles rattled as he made his way to the strider that basked in the sunlight.

"Run ahead, tell them to expect me." The anxious looking man hopped onto his steed and as the clawed feet kicked up a cloud of dust, he strode off into the emerald green of the island.

"I wish I did not have to leave so soon." His surprisingly gentle lips brushed against the back of your hand, it was all he had to say before climbing on-top of the ombre beast and running off into the distance into an unsure and dangerous world, you didn't know when or if you would see him again.

~*~

Written by Aaron.

Tumblr Request.