Owen Grady- Indoraptor: Part 3 (c)

Jurassic World One Shot

"Are you okay?" You gasped, attempting to scramble onto your feet, but ending up making him groan in pain as your hand pushed into his rib.

He hummed, clearly in some pain but not wishing to admit to such a thing. "Are you?"

You nodded your head, rolling off him, lying on your back on the floor, needing a moment to breath and catch up on the stress you felt.

"Thank you for breaking my fall," you smiled playfully as he tried to get back onto his feet, shaky and uncertain with his movements.

"Anytime," he laughed. "How'd you get her to follow you?"

You shrugged your shoulders as you sat up. "Pure luck, I guess. Spent the last two years attempting to get her to listen to commands. Sometimes she does, but she's too smart to just blindly listen to demands unless there's a clear benefit for her."

He cocked an eyebrow at you as he offered you his hand to assist you onto your feet. You gratefully took his hand, allowing him to help you stand up on your shaky legs, having not ran as far nor as fast as you had a moment ago, ever.

"You tried to train her?" He asked.

"Hired to do it," you stated. "Dr Henry Wu created her but knew he would need Blue to train her to listen. Mr Mills doesn't like waiting and without a way to get her back without you helping, he hired me to try and train her without a mother's touch that Blue could bring. I watched hours of you working with your pack. You're a true inspiration."

"And you thought that you'd done enough to let her be sold off to the highest bidder?" He frowned.

You violently shook your head. "Of course not. Dr Wu and I were completely against it. Mills... he only cared about the money. He didn't care about the consequences of selling a creature that was that dangerous, only that he'd get a fair penny for it. We tried to stop him, but he didn't care. I'm just glad we could get her back here before more damage was done."

"It could have been far worse," he stated. "She's a smart animal and wouldn't have given up lightly."

"I know. I don't know what we can do with her now. We can't leave her and the others in a cage, but she can't be left with anything else, she is a killing machine, that was what she was breed for."

"We'll figure out something," he stated. "With time but for now we need to find your Mr Mills and make him pay for the problems he has caused."

"I agree."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.