Chidi Anagonye- Kiss (c)

The Good Place One Shot

"Chidi!" You exclaimed to get the attention of the man whom was your soulmate.

Until you were both dead, you hadn't known each other but when you got to the Good Place, you were introduced as soulmates and instantly hit it off. You got along well, and you did kind of flirt. Although you weren't certain what his view on the relationship was, but you liked him a lot, but you were far to scared t make the first move.

One thing you had learnt about your soulmate was that decisions were something you would have to do. He struggled to set his mind on something in fear that the ethics of that decision would somehow cause issues for either him or others. You tried your best to get him to understand that you didn't mind and that most decisions didn't have a right or wrong answer. This was one of the times that he fell into his thoughts, trying to figure out how the situation would go regardless of the fact that he didn't need to make a decision about anything at the moment.

In exclaiming his name, he looked up at you, giving you a shaky smile.

"Pardon?" He whispered.

You shook your head at him, knowing that he wouldn't change his ways and you certainly wouldn't want him to even if it would make picking what was for dinner a quick response rather than needing to be done a couple of days ahead.

"You were off in your thoughts again," you laughed softly. "What were you thinking about Chidi?"

His eyes widened as he begun to say random words that didn't make coherent sentences. Chidi took a sigh before starting the sentence again.

"I am trying to make a decision but as you know I'm really bad at making decisions and right now I'm trying to decide if I should kiss you or not," he said, rather nervous with the words he said.

You couldn't help but smile at him. He was such a sweet man and you wished dearly that you could ease the mental anguish he caused himself sometimes, but this was one decision you could take out of his hands and handle for him.

"You can be a daft man, Chidi," you said with a gentle laugh.

He seemed slightly confused by your words but everything made sense when you pulled him to you by his sweater, pressing your lips firmly to his.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.