Raj Koothrappali- Games Night (h)

The Big Bang Theory One Shot

You weren't always sure how to handle it when you thought that your boyfriend's friends didn't like you.

Raj's friends weren't like everyone else – they were insanely smart and loved what they loved, and for you who had never been the smartest kid it was strange to be holding a conversation with them.

You were a waitress with Penny at the Cheesecake Factory, and she was a great friend, but she hadn't introduced you to Raj.

In fact, you didn't even know she was friends with him until he'd brought you to Sheldon and Leonard's apartment to introduce you.

You'd gone to visit Raj at work and found him in his office, as Sheldon had gotten his new office a few weeks back.

"Hey," you greeted as you opened the door.

Raj looked up at you and smiled when he saw you. "Hi Sweetheart."

He hugged you once you reached him, pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

"What brings you here?"

You sat down on his desk as he sat back in his chair. "Can't I just come to visit you?"

He chuckled before placing his hand on your thigh. "You can always come to visit me, but you know I can finish whenever I want to."

"I thought tonight was games night?"

"It is, and you're invited."

You started messing with your ring that Raj had given you for your six-month anniversary.

"What's wrong?" he questioned in a confused tone.

Sighing, you continued to mess with your ring. "I don't think they like me very much Raj."

He shook his head. "That's nonsense Sweetheart, they love you – Penny is always talking about you."

"Penny knew me beforehand."

"They all love you," he reminded you.

"I can barely hold a conversation. I'm not as smart as you guys."

Raj reached to hold your hand. "Sweetheart, you talked to Leonard for over two hours and Howard too. You can always talk to them."

"You can't blame me for being worried though."

"Of course, I can't," he replied in a soft tone. "But I can remind you that they love you and want you at games night."

"I guess I should be going there then."

Raj's face lit up into a smile at your statement. "We can go for dinner beforehand – have a date night and then have a games night."

You mimicked his smile as you pulled him into a hug. "I love you and our date nights."

He chuckled, pulling away and pressing a kiss to your lips. "I love you too."

~*~

Written by Hannah.