Sid Jenkins- Hungover (c)

Skins UK One Shot

"What's wrong?" Sid asked as he saw you solemnly looking down at the piece of paper before you.

"Hangover," you whispered.

You'd been out until the early hours of the morning, boozing and dancing, leaving you now with a headache and wishing for everyone who made noise to spontaneously combust- quietly.

"How'd you do on the psychology mock?" He asked, placing his sheet of paper down in front of you.

It was the mock exam you had completed two weeks prior. Sid's scruffy handwriting covered it in black pen, with the teacher's red pen placing a capital C in the corner enclosed in a matching circle.

"I really fucked up the cognitive question, and the biological question and the methods one too," he sighed, sitting down with you. "It's complete bullshit."

You flipped over your paper so that he could see yours. Your clear handwriting covered it, with the teachers red pen having marked an A* in a circle in the top corner. Sid's jaw dropped as he stared between you and the mock exam.

"How the fuck did you do that?" He asked. "The night before was Tony's birthday and from what I heard you didn't even go home, just crawled into class after the night of boozing."

Shrugging your shoulders, you didn't know what to say. You enjoyed a night out often, you enjoyed drinking and partying, but you also knew that school was very important and wasn't going to flunk out. You had plans for the future, but you weren't going to let life pass you by now.

"I actually study," you stated.

"So, do I. How can you party constantly but never lose a bloody point in any exams?" He huffed. "You make no sense to me."

"Welcome to my life," you sighed. "It's a gift really. I also study better pissed, so it works out for both my lives. I can keep my social life and have a blast but also do well in class and get into a decent university."

Sid let out another huff, flopping onto the table between you.

"Well I'm going to lose both at this rate. I'm going to be grounded for life if I don't get a higher grade, then I'll have no social life and still fail to get into university," he frowned.

You gentle patted his shoulder to try and be supportive.

"I'll help you study, just not now, I need another cup of coffee," you stated, standing up from the table, ready to try and sort out the hangover you were suffering with.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.